Albums: 308
 Pictures: 2452
  · Views: 824590
  · Votes: 1316
  · Comments: 86

COVID-19
Discussion that doesnt fit other Topics
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index » General

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grey_Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:25 pm    Post subject: Re: COVID-19 Reply with quote

inthedark wrote:
There is no legitimate reason except under very very very few cases to not get the vaccination. Less that 1/10%. I am tired of hearing of my friends and colleges getting sick and dying. The Fu%kery of people spewing disinformation is obscene. People are losing their jobs both in Canada and the US for exactly this reason and rightly so.

The Fu%kery is obscene. With all the bs lock downs, masks, so called social distancing but the vax will save us all. Praise be!! If you're vaxed what's your problem? Oh ,I know - the vax doesn't work that's what. As someone else said I wish they'd stop calling it a vaccine cause it isn't. It does not prevent you from contracting covid nor does it prevent you from spreading it. What it may do is lessen the severity of your symptoms and you may not die from covid. So letting all the vaxed people get together with no restrictions will likely backfire soon. What about natural immunity? No one talks about that. Should be as good or better than the "vax" - no? But that is never part of the conversation, only pushing everyone to get the shot.

I will tell you there is a very legitimate reason for not getting the shot and that is simply I don't want it. I do not trust any of the large pharmaceutical companies nor the govt. on this one. It was rushed with no long term testing done. If it is so safe why did the companies insist on a free pass from prosecution if |(when) something goes wrong? In five years when you're in the hospital with severe side effects - then what? Should those that didn't get the shot say you're on your own - you made the choice don't clog up our hospitals?
Aloysius

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:08 am    Post subject: Re: COVID-19 Reply with quote

Grey_Wolf: vaxed?
IMHO "waxed" could help against lice... Smile

don't understand why such an image suddenly appeared in my mind, must be the age...
Loke

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:50 am    Post subject: Re: COVID-19 Reply with quote

Bushmaster wrote:
Slim...You are aware that Ivermectin is a de-wormer for horses. Right?

You do know that penicillin is an antibiotic they give horses, right?

Bushmaster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:38 am    Post subject: Re: COVID-19 Reply with quote

Yup...In fact I have given one of my horses penicillin years ago by needle.

DEMOCRACY Two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for lunch...
LIBERTY A well armed sheep contesting the outcome of the vote...
Grey_Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:18 am    Post subject: Re: COVID-19 Reply with quote

Aloysius wrote:
Grey_Wolf: vaxed?
IMHO "waxed" could help against lice... Smile

don't understand why such an image suddenly appeared in my mind, must be the age...

Did I spell it wrong? FFS - fat finger syndrome lol
slimjim

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:04 am    Post subject: Re: COVID-19 Reply with quote

Ivermectin is what brought India's COVID rampage under control. Two regions in India didn't allow its use based on WHO recommendations and their cases skyrocket. India has now brought up murder charges against the WHO doctor. Ivermectin is used by humans around the world for the last 40 years. My local pharmacy told me Ivermectin has displaced hydroxychloroquine as the top prescriptions to fight COVID. The USG and MSM won't publish these truths.

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." - Albert Einstein
Grey_Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:54 am    Post subject: Re: COVID-19 Reply with quote

slimjim wrote:
Ivermectin is what brought India's COVID rampage under control. Two regions in India didn't allow its use based on WHO recommendations and their cases skyrocket. India has now brought up murder charges against the WHO doctor. Ivermectin is used by humans around the world for the last 40 years. My local pharmacy told me Ivermectin has displaced hydroxychloroquine as the top prescriptions to fight COVID. The USG and MSM won't publish these truths.

One has to wonder why this information is being suppressed and the push for the shot?
inthedark

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:17 am    Post subject: Re: COVID-19 Reply with quote

slimjim wrote:
ITD, how do you know what is disinformation? I don't believe the WHO or our CDC. Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine does work and has saved thousands around the world but these drugs don't make money for big pharmaceuticals. Why should a young healthy individual get a vaccine when they likely can survive the illness? Their subsequent natural natural immunity is more powerful than the vaccines. Did you know that the Red Cross can't use blood from vaccinated individuals to make the antibody serum that is helping folks recover quickly from COVID? The vaccines have proven they don't prevent COVID contraction or transmission. If vaccinated individuals can transmit the virus, what logic is there in mandates that people have to be vaccinated to work or travel? The burden on the hospitals is made worse because healthcare workers that will not get . vaccinated were forced to leave. The hospitals have more beds but they are empty because they cannot be staffed.

Disinformation is any information that is communicated with the deliberate intention to mislead. It maybe information that is tainted with a political, religious or personal bias of the speaker to solicit agreement to the speaker's point of view. It is used every day by politicians, public or private citizens /organizations to achieve their own ends.

You stated that you do not believe the WHO (World Health Organization) or the CDC (Centers for Disease Control). That is your right and your opinion. Which may be qualified or not qualified.

You are absolutely correct that these drugs have saved lives. Whether or not it has ever saved anyone from Covid is unknown. And as far as drug companies not making money from manufacturing these two drugs is not really true on the face of it .Prima facie.

Why would a healthy individual get a vaccination? Quite simply, to remain healthy. Their own immunity is indeed fortunate and the best outcome that can be.

They do not know if the vaccine will prevent transmission of the disease but they do know that it lessens the effect of the disease.

To get the vaccination is a personal choice. You are not entitled to tell anyone what they may do or not do in their business, on their property or as an employer. Same rights you have on your property. You are not entitled to be employed by a company. You follow the company rules or get on down the road and find another job.

My I direct you to this website: checkyourfact.com/2021...d-vaccine/

Nuff said.

As far as hospital beds go, I do not know. But I am interested in hearing your rebuttal. The statement below is fact and verifiable. Chimo Ron

Hydroxychloroquine is an anti-malarial drug which DOES NOT prevent malaria. It LESSENS the effects of having contracted malaria. Nothing more. The same as the covid drugs are doing. It is also used as an autoimmune treatment.

War is sweet to those who have no experience of it, but the experienced man trembles exceedingly at heart on its approach - Pindar 518-438 BC

Be Copy now of Men of Grosser Blood and TEACH THEM HOW TO WAR
gelandangan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:52 pm    Post subject: Re: COVID-19 Reply with quote

Yesterday I got a bit of a shock, a neighbor that I had a chat and a beer together with last week was tested as covid positive.
So after work, I right away go to a testing station.
The result came a few hours later and I am negative. Phew.. Smile

Anyhow, just a note of interest about ivermectin and Chloroquine.
Apparently, the virus is attacking your body mainly through (enzyme or protein?) called ACE2 (acetylcholine), which is apparently the same channel that binds ivermectin and chloroquine, where the ACE2 protein is fully loaded with external substances (such as ivermectin or chloroquine), the virus has less chance to bind and attack.

The same channel apparently is used by NICOTINE, thus the statistic where smokers representation in the covid sufferer cases is much lower than the expected outcome.
This is dubbed as "Smokers Paradox"
References:
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34328284/
openres.ersjournals.co...00713-2020
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/p...MC8183099/

Do - Not try!

gelandangan.weebly.com/
slimjim

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:23 am    Post subject: Re: COVID-19 Reply with quote

inthedark wrote:
They do not know if the vaccine will prevent transmission of the disease but they do know that it lessens the effect of the disease.

Did you hear what you said? A person vaccinated can catch COVID but they don't know if the it will prevent transmission. Come on ITD, if you have COVID you can transmit it. They have know that for months even if a vaccinated person hadn't come down with COVID which is why they advise vaccinated folks to still follow prevention guidance.

Your fact check is irrelevant because you didn't read what I stated. You just jumped to the disinformation narrative. I didn't say the Red Cross will not accept blood from those vaccinated. They will not use blood donated from people vaccinated for the antibody infusions which are needed for 1 in 4 people hospitalized for COVID. The more people that get vaccinated the less antibody infusions we have to treat them. I've had two friends in the last 30 days who were vaccinated get COVID severe enough they needed the infusion.

Page 3 of the Red Cross manual - "If you receive any type of COVID-19 vaccine, you are not eligible to donate convalescent plasma with the Red Cross." The related news article regarding this matter.

www.micdroppolitics.co...hear-this/

I have friends and family that have been prescribed hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin to help fight off their COVID infections. One of those was treated at this Detroit hospital that had to stop posting about their success with hydroxychloroquine because of the political backlash.

www.henryford.com/news...ment-study

And yes, the vaccine mandates are affecting the number of hospital staff and why their are empty beds in our hospital. Here is the latest news report of care givers being suspended or leaving. Hundreds of them.

www.wlky.com/article/1.../37638214#

The vaccine may help a person not have as severe reaction to COVID but many believe they will be healthier in the long run if they develop natural antibodies from a COVID infection. That's why a healthy person will refuse the vaccine.

More and more people are realizing the truth.

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." - Albert Einstein
inthedark

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:27 am    Post subject: Re: COVID-19 Reply with quote

gelandangan wrote:
Yesterday I got a bit of a shock, a neighbor that I had a chat and a beer together with last week was tested as covid positive.
So after work, I right away go to a testing station.
The result came a few hours later and I am negative. Phew.. Smile

Anyhow, just a note of interest about ivermectin and Chloroquine.
Apparently, the virus is attacking your body mainly through (enzyme or protein?) called ACE2 (acetylcholine), which is apparently the same channel that binds ivermectin and chloroquine, where the ACE2 protein is fully loaded with external substances (such as ivermectin or chloroquine), the virus has less chance to bind and attack.

The same channel apparently is used by NICOTINE, thus the statistic where smokers representation in the covid sufferer cases is much lower than the expected outcome.
This is dubbed as "Smokers Paradox"
References:
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34328284/
openres.ersjournals.co...00713-2020
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/p...MC8183099/

War is sweet to those who have no experience of it, but the experienced man trembles exceedingly at heart on its approach - Pindar 518-438 BC

inthedark

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:41 am    Post subject: Re: COVID-19 Reply with quote

slimjim wrote:
inthedark wrote:

Did you hear what you said? A person vaccinated can catch COVID but they don't know if the it will prevent transmission. Come on ITD, if you have COVID you can transmit it. They have know that for months even if a vaccinated person hadn't come down with COVID which is why they advise vaccinated folks to still follow prevention guidance.

Your fact check is irrelevant because you didn't read what I stated. You just jumped to the disinformation narrative. I didn't say the Red Cross will not accept blood from those vaccinated. They will not use blood donated from people vaccinated for the antibody infusions which are needed for 1 in 4 people hospitalized for COVID. The more people that get vaccinated the less antibody infusions we have to treat them. I've had two friends in the last 30 days who were vaccinated get COVID severe enough they needed the infusion.

Page 3 of the Red Cross manual - "If you receive any type of COVID-19 vaccine, you are not eligible to donate convalescent plasma with the Red Cross." The related news article regarding this matter.

www.micdroppolitics.co...hear-this/

I have friends and family that have been prescribed hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin to help fight off their COVID infections. One of those was treated at this Detroit hospital that had to stop posting about their success with hydroxychloroquine because of the political backlash.

www.henryford.com/news...ment-study

And yes, the vaccine mandates are affecting the number of hospital staff and why their are empty beds in our hospital. Here is the latest news report of care givers being suspended or leaving. Hundreds of them.

www.wlky.com/article/1.../37638214#

The vaccine may help a person not have as severe reaction to COVID but many believe they will be healthier in the long run if they develop natural antibodies from a COVID infection. That's why a healthy person will refuse the vaccine.

More and more people are realizing the truth.

Bushmaster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:01 pm    Post subject: Re: COVID-19 Reply with quote

Still am not convinced to get "the shot". After 22 years in the US Navy I will promise you that I am NOT an anti-vaxer.

I grew up in an era where if Tommy had the mumps your mother had you visit him so you could get the mumps while you were young. I have had the mumps, chicken pox, Measles and a few others that I can't remember. Then I joined the Navy and had all of those shots and an unknown number of others. When I was in for 12 years I had to get a series of 12 shots in 4 days (Two sore arms) and a good drunk all was fine.

Unfortunately I am no longer young.

DEMOCRACY Two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for lunch...
LIBERTY A well armed sheep contesting the outcome of the vote...
Grey_Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2021 4:38 pm    Post subject: Re: COVID-19 Reply with quote

Me neither Bushy. Lots of red flags on this one. Maybe, just maybe, after 5 or ten years when we know about long term effects.....
That and really - does it work? I mean those that are vaxxed still have to wear masks, social distancing is still in place, "non essential" businesses are still facing tight restrictions, no indoor social gatherings and the list goes on. So why exactly are these people getting vaccinated?
slimjim

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:38 pm    Post subject: Re: COVID-19 Reply with quote

to reduce the severity of the COVID infection if you get it. help is older folks might need especially if there are other comorbidity factors (did I spell that right)

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index » General
Page 16 of 20