Photo Albums
 Albums: 308
 Pictures: 2442
  · Views: 809497
  · Votes: 1314
  · Comments: 86

The Rot sets in
Discussion that doesnt fit other Topics
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index » General

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vince
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2022 3:57 pm    Post subject: The Rot sets in Reply with quote

What the f@&k wtf is with the Canadian Trudeau Government!?!?

Handgun Sales in Canada

They are using events in the US to justify their actions. It’s a bit like banning cattle in Canada because they fart Fart Fart too much methane in Europe. Lame Lame

Illegitimi non carborundum
(Never let the bastards grind you down)

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

"Nulla Si Fa Senza Volonta."
(Without Commitment, Nothing Gets Done)
wiersy111

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2022 5:56 pm    Post subject: Re: The Rot sets in Reply with quote

None of the anti gun rhetoric makes any actual sense. The problem comes with people that are stupid enough to believe the BS they are throwing out there.

US ARMY RETIRED

The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson.

Being "Over the Hill" is much better then being under it!
Grey_Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:54 am    Post subject: Re: The Rot sets in Reply with quote

I can't begin to tell you what is wrong with that clown and not get booted from here. Somehow stopping sales of handguns to properly licenced, trained and vetted (daily) gun owners is going to stop gangbangers and other criminal elements from doing what they do. Seriously. Forget that 99% of firearms used in crime in this country are smuggled in. Forget that 99.999% of violent crime involving a gun is NOT done by a licenced, trained and vetted (daily) gun owners
But because the cesspools of mainly Toronto and Vancouver (Ottowa and Montreal as well) have a violent crime issue this is the way to tackle it!? Even better is the azzhat went around parliament to do it - he did all this using an order in council rather than a proper bill sent through parliament. All of which is apparently legal.
His open door policy (hell there is no door!) on immigration and bringing in every person from every third world country that gets here legal or not is damaging the country. He calls the illegal immigrants "irregular immigrants? And allows them to stay!!?? Where does the violent crime issue come from you might ask (a sane person would anyway)? Well, in a nutshell, we are importing them from every third world cesspool around and they bring with them their violence and way of life. I am not anti immigration but I believe the people wanting to come to this country should apply through proper channels and bring something with them whether it's money (generally those with enough cash aren't going to be a burden to society. Generally) or a skill set that is in short supply domestically.
Uh oh .... I will stop now I can feel a rant coming on

Grrrrrrrr I haven't checked my blood pressure yet this morning. No more caffeine for today lol
Vince
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:41 pm    Post subject: Re: The Rot sets in Reply with quote

Sage words Grey_Wolf…you hit the nail squarely on the head mate. Law Abiding Firearms Owners (LAFO) are the soft target and as such are always the first targeted by the ANTIs. This allows them to say “we are tackling and dealing with the firearms problems”. What they don’t say is “we are tackling and dealing with the CRIMINALS who use illegal firearms for crime.”

Then there is the other problem you raise…illegal immigration. Some, but not all, of these illegals are genuinely trying to escape terrorist regimes and start a new life in a safe country. The others are using the “safe country” avenue for their nefarious agendas. Another issue that arises is back in the society they left, it is accepted and normal for every adult male to own one or more firearms…this attitude, habit travels with them to the “safe country”, rightly or wrongly. Even the genuine immigrants bring old habits, that they won’t let go, with them when they immigrate with some of these habits creating problems within society.

They have just returned a number of ISIS brides and their children…most who left Australia as children and would now be considered as radicalised. NO, SHUT UP Vince, don’t start!! Razz Cool

That’s it…time to get off my soapbox before I really start ranting.

Grey_Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2022 5:12 am    Post subject: Re: The Rot sets in Reply with quote

Vince wrote:
Sage words Grey_Wolf…you hit the nail squarely on the head mate. Law Abiding Firearms Owners (LAFO) are the soft target and as such are always the first targeted by the ANTIs. This allows them to say “we are tackling and dealing with the firearms problems”. What they don’t say is “we are tackling and dealing with the CRIMINALS who use illegal firearms for crime.”

Then there is the other problem you raise…illegal immigration. Some, but not all, of these illegals are genuinely trying to escape terrorist regimes and start a new life in a safe country. The others are using the “safe country” avenue for their nefarious agendas. Another issue that arises is back in the society they left, it is accepted and normal for every adult male to own one or more firearms…this attitude, habit travels with them to the “safe country”, rightly or wrongly. Even the genuine immigrants bring old habits, that they won’t let go, with them when they immigrate with some of these habits creating problems within society.

They have just returned a number of ISIS brides and their children…most who left Australia as children and would now be considered as radicalised. NO, SHUT UP Vince, don’t start!! Razz Cool

That’s it…time to get off my soapbox before I really start ranting.

Exactly. And yet here, at the time of tackling gun crime and the evil doers our illustrious leader thought it a grand idea to lessen the penalties for those convicted of a crime involving a gun. ?!?! Yes you read that right our prime moron reduced penalties for those convicted of a crime involving a gun. Unless of course you are a licenced gun owner that happened to miss the date to apply for renewal of your firearms licence.
Vince
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2022 3:29 pm    Post subject: Re: The Rot sets in Reply with quote

Grey_Wolf wrote:

Exactly. And yet here, at the time of tackling gun crime and the evil doers our illustrious leader thought it a grand idea to lessen the penalties for those convicted of a crime involving a gun. ?!?! Yes you read that right our prime moron reduced penalties for those convicted of a crime involving a gun. Unless of course you are a licenced gun owner that happened to miss the date to apply for renewal of your firearms licence.

Maybe if he, or someone from his immediate family, were to suffer terribly at the hands of an illegal immigrant criminal with an illegal firearm (anything’s possible in this day and age) maybe, just maybe he would see the light and change his tune, although I seriously doubt it. Once again, it would be the soft target, LAFO, who would be targeted.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index » General
Page 1 of 1