Is there a dictator in our future?
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:
-> General

#31: Re: Is there a dictator in our future? Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:28 am
    ----
Or tan...Better yet...How 'bout "out"!!

#32: Re: Is there a dictator in our future? Author: BigBlueLocation: Lehigh Township, Pennsylvania PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:11 pm
    ----
Seems more of a red to me.

#33: Re: Is there a dictator in our future? Author: English MikeLocation: Whitehaven, Cumbria, UK PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:38 pm
    ----
The correct term is mulatto, though that isn't seen to be PC for some reason these days.

He is without doubt a pinko.

#34: Re: Is there a dictator in our future? Author: wiersy111Location: Central Minnesota PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:16 pm
    ----
I can't put the words that come to my mind, after all this is a family friendly site.

#35: Re: Is there a dictator in our future? Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:57 pm
    ----
YOU'VE GOT TO LOVE THIS FARMER'S OUTLOOK & COMMON SENSE APPROACH TO LIFE...

While suturing up a cut on the hand of a 75 year old farmer, whose hand had been caught in the gate while working his cattle, the doctor struck up a conversation with the old man. Eventually the topic got around to Barack Obama and his being the President.

"Well, ya know, Obama is just a Post Tortoise." The old farmer said.

Now not being familiar with the term, the doctor asked, What's a "Post Tortoise?" he said,
"When you're driving down a country road and you come across a fence post with a Tortoise balanced on top, that's a Post Tortoise," he saw the puzzled look on the doctor's face so he continued to explain, "You know he didn't get up there by himself, he doesn't belong up there, he doesn't know what to do while he's up there. He sure as hell isn't goin' anywhere and you just wonder what kind of dumb bastard put him up there in the first place."

#36: Re: Is there a dictator in our future? Author: ElyBoyLocation: Forest Lake Minnesota PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:26 am
    ----
Classic Vince ROFL ROFL

Eric

#37: Re: Is there a dictator in our future? Author: SuzanneLocation: Eugene, Oregon PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:41 am
    ----
HHHhhhmmmmm....shockingly true

#38: Re: Is there a dictator in our future? Author: radarLocation: North Island New Zealand PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:52 pm
    ----
I don't know where you get them from Vince but keep them coming mate!

#39: Re: Is there a dictator in our future? Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:49 am
    ----
radar wrote:
I don't know where you get them from Vince but keep them coming mate!

A change of names and this will apply to any Govt in any country mate.

#40: Re: Is there a dictator in our future? Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:21 pm
    ----
so now we have a new/improved name for" he who shall not be mentioned"
that will puzzle the filters that look for that kind of thing.

#41: Re: Is there a dictator in our future? Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:24 pm
    ----
Bushmaster wrote:
Embarassed Embarassed oh dear Embarassed Embarassed
I realised the "P.T." was a complete moron but I didnt realise he batted for the other team aswell Embarassed
I wonder how Michelle puts up with it...the shame of it an all Embarassed Embarassed

#42: Re: Is there a dictator in our future? Author: TRBLSHTRLocation: Lower 48's-left coast(near portlandia) PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:59 pm
    ----
Elvis wrote:
Bushmaster wrote:
Embarassed Embarassed oh dear Embarassed Embarassed
I realised the "P.T." was a complete moron but I didnt realise he batted for the other team aswell Embarassed
I wonder how Michelle puts up with it...the shame of it an all Embarassed Embarassed
Embarassed And he is probably a "switch hitter" for the other team as well! wtf

-> General