Male logic
-> Jokes & Humor

#1: Male logic Author: Donut SlayerLocation: Pensacola, Florida PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:35 am
    ----
A wife asks her husband, "Could you please go shopping for me and buy one carton of milk and if they have avocados, get 6."

A short time later the husband comes back with 6 cartons of milk. The wife asks him, "Why did you buy 6 cartons of milk?"

He replied, "They had avocados."

If you're a woman, I'm sure you're going back to read it again! Men will get it the first time. My work is done here.

#2: Re: Male logic Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:16 am
    ----
Why is this in the Joke section DS...its perfectly logical mate. Very Happy Very Happy Laughing

#3: Re: Male logic Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:02 pm
    ----
and she still bought you a rifle?...

Mate, I'll sleep with one eye open from now on if I were you!

#4: Re: Male logic Author: Donut SlayerLocation: Pensacola, Florida PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:38 pm
    ----
gelandangan wrote:
and she still bought you a rifle?...

Mate, I'll sleep with one eye open from now on if I were you!
That wasnt me, I promise. Laughing

#5: Re: Male logic Author: SuzanneLocation: Eugene, Oregon PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:56 pm
    ----
OOOOooooOOo that was tricky, darn right I had to read it more than once. How many guys on here are going to admit they had to read it again? HUH HUH???

#6: Re: Male logic Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:19 am
    ----
I have covered this before... we mere males hear what is said not necessarily what was ment. we take things literally.
remember the w words vs the c words??

#7: Re: Male logic Author: English MikeLocation: Whitehaven, Cumbria, UK PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:20 pm
    ----
Elvis wrote:
I have covered this before... we mere males hear what is said not necessarily what was ment. we take things literally.
remember the w words vs the c words??

It's the l words that cause problems of comprehension:

Literal & logical. Very Happy

-> Jokes & Humor