Ammo Recall Notice
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> Important Announcements!

#16: Re: Ammo Recall Notice Author: SuzanneLocation: Eugene, Oregon PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:55 am
    ----
Went to Cabela's yesterday and they had a good supply of ammo, even 17hmr but still you could only buy 100rnds at a time, didn't see any .22 but they might have had some foreign stuff. They had black powder but only one type of smokeless and only 2 pounds of it. Comin around slowly. Noticed a nice looking broom handle Mauser too.

#17: Re: Ammo Recall Notice Author: TRBLSHTRLocation: Lower 48's-left coast(near portlandia) PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:38 am
    ----
wtf Suz?Do you check your local Bimart?Seeing as how eugene is bimart central-I would have thought that they would have product out just like ours a bit farther north.?2 weeks ago-lots of powder(s),bullets,primers,and loaded stuff too!Even .22lr! Maybe not in your flavors? Confused

#18: Re: Ammo Recall Notice Author: Ominivision1Location: Iowa PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:53 am
    ----
Smith & Wesson has a recall on all M&P shields purchased before 8/19/2013 due to possible safety problem.

www.smith-wesson.com/w...7978_image

#19: Re: Ammo Recall Notice Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:18 pm
    ----
When is S&W going to start building real guns again? In the las two years they have had a lot of recalls.

#20: Re: Ammo Recall Notice Author: Ominivision1Location: Iowa PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:08 pm
    ----
Winchester has just announced a recall on 22LR ammo with possible double charges of powder.

www.winchester.com/lib...ecall.aspx

#21: Re: Ammo Recall Notice Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:12 pm
    ----
Thanks for letting us know OV1. I wonder who gobbled up those bricks. Still hard to find .22 LR around here.

#22: Re: Ammo Recall Notice Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:17 pm
    ----
Really odd cause you can buy all the 22lr or 17hmr you want here........!!!! What's up with that??????????? Gun shows seem to have more then they can sell. Could it be because of hording in the U.S.??? I mean, come on, how much is enough??????????? Powders are also readily available...................

#23: Re: Ammo Recall Notice Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:14 pm
    ----
1895ss, where is NOT HERE?

#24: Re: Ammo Recall Notice Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:31 pm
    ----
slimjim wrote:
1895ss, where is NOT HERE?

Not Here...!! Well ok maybe Saskatchewan, Canada Very Happy

#25: Re: Ammo Recall Notice Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:57 pm
    ----
There was a lot of 22 ammo at the gun show a couple of weeks ago - for 10 cents a round! I'll just keep buying the $19 bricks of 500 until the price gets lower.

-> Important Announcements!