Borderless
-> Spam-O-Rama

#1: Borderless Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:29 pm
    ----
I received this in an email today. I accept that there is a lot of NRA propaganda in the message, but I believe there is also a lot of truth.

You make up your own mind.

NRA - Borderless

I think the only way they are going to even come close to controlling the US/Mexican border is by situating Army Barracks and Air Force units at regular points along the border and patrol the border 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week. There is more than enough technology available to the military to counter incursions, both over land and subterranean. When a tunnel is discovered, blow it immediately, regardless of whether anyone is in it or not.

Hit the drug cartels hard when they try to cross the border...also, consider "snatch and grab" raids on cartel headquarters...give them the message that they are not safe, even in their strongholds. Finally withdraw all aid to Mexico as it is obvious their Govt has a hand in the cartel's activities. I believe that Mexico,and it's people, are every bit as corrupt as the Middle Eastern countries and needs to be dealt with as such.

Cheers, Vince

Last edited by Vince on Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: Borderless Author: TremblayLocation: Malta, Montana PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:13 pm
    ----
I agree with that Vince

#3: Re: Borderless Author: radarLocation: North Island New Zealand PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:06 pm
    ----
Raiding compounds wouldn't work, the mexi's got
too much fire power for assault.
AC-130 + 155mm sends the correct message.
Sometimes a sledgehammer should be used to crack a walnut!

#4: Re: Borderless Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:23 pm
    ----
radar wrote:
Raiding compounds wouldn't work, the mexi's got
too much fire power for assault.
AC-130 + 155mm sends the correct message.
Sometimes a sledgehammer should be used to crack a walnut!

Works fer me mate...or even "deliver" a few MOAB to strategic strong-points.

Now THAT is a good mental pic.

Cheers, Vince

#5: Re: Borderless Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:06 pm
    ----
Yep, tell the Mexican government they have a certain amount of time to clean it up or we will - then smart bomb the crap out of everyplace that has a drug cartell presence.

Those MOABs would make an impression in more ways than one.

If we keep it from being profitable then they will change.

The problem is that the politicians won't let it happen - they are too busy looking out for their own benifits to worry about what is best for the people.
"representative" is going to have a whole new meaning when this is all over.

#6: Re: Borderless Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:17 pm
    ----
yip give it to them big time, no mucking around with gangs of drug dealers shoot them all and let the big fella sort em out.

#7: Re: Borderless Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:08 am
    ----
Interesting that corruption has gotten so bad that the cartels are getting their weapons and supplies from the Mexican Army.

#8: Re: Borderless Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:09 am
    ----
I wish Romney would secure the boards and allows flow only in the South direction!

#9: Re: Borderless Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:01 am
    ----
Send Puff in...

#10: Re: Borderless Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:27 am
    ----
The four 5's rule.

500y kill zone.
50 foot high wall.
Mount self-tracking .50cal's every 500 feet.

Problem solved.

#11: Re: Borderless Author: AloysiusLocation: B., Belgium PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:43 am
    ----
Stove, I like your rule.
You even can make profit on this when you don't use the self-tracking part and let these posts be hired by volunteers. You might even sell bag-limit-quantities...

I'm sure I'll find a lot of volunteers to use a .50 BMG on a running target... is the "50 m running boar" not an Olympic discipline for the .22 LR?

#12: Re: Borderless Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:06 am
    ----
I like my rule too!

And if our empty suit prez had any sack ant wasn't in bed with Meheeko he'd like it too!

#13: Re: Borderless Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:15 am
    ----
The volunteers must furnish their own ammunition. I've seen some those "whizzes" with a .50 BMG.

-> Spam-O-Rama