Here today
-> Spam-O-Rama

#1: Here today Author: TremblayLocation: Malta, Montana PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:54 pm
    ----
And gone

#2: Re: Here today Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:44 pm
    ----
Liike!

#3: Re: Here today Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:40 pm
    ----
+1. Interesting Camo for a Glock.

#4: Re: Here today Author: radarLocation: North Island New Zealand PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:59 pm
    ----
Love it.
Both the poem and the gun.

extra.
I was carrying my Glock last night and tipped out a car load of gang members, one of the numpties asked if it was loaded.
My answer was pure genius - " do you want to find out!"
one of my young guys from a back up car just about wet himself laughing and the idiot went very quiet. Even his mates were giving him shit.

I can't wait to write my memoirs... all the gold that criminals have given me to work with....

#5: Re: Here today Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:51 am
    ----
Man you are my hero... that is plurry funny.

#6: Re: Here today Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:54 am
    ----
my boy just said when I read this out.
"all guns are always loaded even if they are empty they are still loaded"
made me proud to know the message has slowly started to sink in.

#7: Re: Here today Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:19 am
    ----
You've done good, Elvis.

#8: Re: Here today Author: EremiusLocation: Owosso, MI PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:48 am
    ----
-1 Glock pictured Evil or Very Mad

-> Spam-O-Rama