Green on Blue
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> Spam-O-Rama

#1: Green on Blue Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:57 pm
    ----
There have been far too many GREEN on BLUE incidents in Afghanistan lately...Australia lost another three soldiers today when a scumbag donkey shagging raghead masquerading as a genuine Afghani soldier opened fire on Aussie soldiers in a rest area. There were also six US soldiers killed on Friday by another lying, thieving scumbag donkey shagging raghead who the US soldiers were there to help.

Am I angry...that doesn't even come close to describing how I feel!!! Mad Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad Flame Sniper Whip Pistol Shooting

Time to institute Operation Ground Zero Ocean methinks!!!

Cheers, Vince

#2: Re: Green on Blue Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:14 am
    ----
A slightly bigger bomb would well and truely take out all the trash.
Might piss the oil companies off a bit.
Then the sth americanos would take up the slack.......

Well another 5 dead in 1 day.
3 shot dead in the back by scum, 2 wounded.
2 dead in another chopper crash

So the clanging sound they should be hearing over there is the slamming of the refugee entry door from anyone from afganistan/pakistan. They dont want anything to do with westerners, fine, dont come over.

#3: Re: Green on Blue Author: TremblayLocation: Malta, Montana PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:49 pm
    ----
Need to change the rules of engagment

#4: Re: Green on Blue Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:20 pm
    ----
Since they don't want foreign help we should just pull out and bid them fare-thee-well!
Let them kill each other off - its less for us to worry about anyway.

#5: Re: Green on Blue Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:09 pm
    ----
Now there is no need to blow such a huge hole in the landscape... Not when we have neutron bombs...

#6: Re: Green on Blue Author: TRBLSHTRLocation: Lower 48's-left coast(near portlandia) PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:46 pm
    ----
Very Happy ............And neutron bombs should be considered to be part of the green agenda........less pollution...........al gore would be proud! Razz

#7: Re: Green on Blue Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:03 am
    ----
That's pretty much my wife's opinion..."Nuke them, pave it over and call it a parking lot.

#8: Re: Green on Blue Author: Donut SlayerLocation: Pensacola, Florida PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:36 am
    ----
Pumpkinslinger wrote:
Now there is no need to blow such a huge hole in the landscape... Not when we have neutron bombs...
I googled it, thats what we need to do. Very interesting.....

#9: Re: Green on Blue Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:49 pm
    ----
Neutron bomb eh.
I remember the hoohar back in the 1970's when they decided that only killing people was immoral and shelved it.
Back in those days they were worried about global cooling which atm is no longer an issue.
My vote is the "normal" bomb in the multi megaton range.
The resulting hole will solve the rising sea levels from global warming, just make sure you paint RTA on the side of it.

#10: Re: Green on Blue Author: radarLocation: North Island New Zealand PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:02 pm
    ----
The whole thing about Afghanistan and countrys of that ilk are that they have nothing to add to the world and enough madmen to make the world a dangerous place. NZ Army has been making huge inroads in Provincial reconstruction in the province they are in, unfortunately in the next province is Taliban who want to destroy all the good work and go back to the medieval age from whence they came. I think we should all get out , take all the good we put in and let them slaughter each other.....thats whats gonna happen anyway! We've all lost a lot of good people trying to help them....

#11: Re: Green on Blue Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:44 am
    ----
radar wrote:
The whole thing about Afghanistan and countrys of that ilk are that they have nothing to add to the world and enough madmen to make the world a dangerous place. NZ Army has been making huge inroads in Provincial reconstruction in the province they are in, unfortunately in the next province is Taliban who want to destroy all the good work and go back to the medieval age from whence they came. I think we should all get out , take all the good we put in and let them slaughter each other.....thats whats gonna happen anyway! We've all lost a lot of good people trying to help them....

We did that last time RADAR and ended up with yet another failed state and a breeding ground for terrorism.
I dont have an answer except tto "stay the course" suck it up and try and drag some of these beaners into the 20th century and prove you can have a useful and comfortable life and meet your religious dictates at the same time.

#12: Re: Green on Blue Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:03 am
    ----
Won't happen...

#13: Re: Green on Blue Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:33 pm
    ----
Bushmaster is right! those people have been at war for two thousand years and the fighting isn't going to stop. Even if the killed off all the other sects but the one that they like they would fight among themselves over the true meaning of the Koran. It only took Christianity a bit over a thousand years to stop actively killing people in the name of God...

#14: Re: Green on Blue Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:46 pm
    ----
Amen Paul...the Middle East has always been a hotbed of disagreement and fighting since the dawn of time...I think it is the nature of the "beast" from that region. They trust no-one and crave power, and the more they get, the more they want...at any cost. I think fighting in the name of religion and the Koran started as an easy way to justify a power grab who knows how many hundreds or thousands of years ago...then the zealots and fanatics took over. The rest is history.

The only way to stop ANY and ALL of the fighting in the Middle East is to destroy everyone, to a man, and even that is no guarantee of success.

Cheers, Vince

#15: Re: Green on Blue Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:14 am
    ----
kill them all and let god sort them out!!!!!!

-> Spam-O-Rama