The Promise (This ones for Suz)
-> Jokes & Humor

#1: The Promise (This ones for Suz) Author: MacDLocation: Canada PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:45 am
    ----
And God promised.....

And God promised men
that good and obedient wives would be
found in all corners of the world.

Then he made the earth round.

And laughed and laughed and laughed

#2: Re: The Promise (This ones for Suz) Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:52 pm
    ----
I have txted that on to all my churchy relos as that my friend is plurry funny!!

#3: Re: The Promise (This ones for Suz) Author: SuzanneLocation: Eugene, Oregon PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:31 pm
    ----
Haw haw...so who needs to be obedient anyway? The women have been
forever happy, it's the men that'r screwed. That's what makes men such
great hunters and gatherers. If women were easy then the world would be
square. Makes sense!

Suz

#4: Re: The Promise (This ones for Suz) Author: TremblayLocation: Malta, Montana PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:34 pm
    ----
HUH?????

#5: Re: The Promise (This ones for Suz) Author: TremblayLocation: Malta, Montana PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:41 pm
    ----
God made adam and put him in the garden and told him to go and explore. Well after about two week of wandering adam was gtting a little lonesome, so he said lord and god said what is it my son. Adam said I've been two weeks and explored everything, but I'm lonesome could you send me a helpmate. God replyed yes but it will cost you, adam said what will it cost. God replyed an arm, ,man adam said isn't that a little high so what could I get for a rib!!!!!!

#6: Re: The Promise (This ones for Suz) Author: MacDLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:25 am
    ----
That's a keeper Tremblay.

#7: Re: The Promise (This ones for Suz) Author: AloysiusLocation: B., Belgium PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:29 am
    ----
Eve is still the best woman ever made...
she was hand-made...
all the rest is "nuts-work"

#8: Re: The Promise (This ones for Suz) Author: TremblayLocation: Malta, Montana PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:29 am
    ----
Aloysius wrote:
Eve is still the best woman ever made...
she was hand-made...
all the rest is "nuts-work"

Hand made ????????

-> Jokes & Humor