M&P 9
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> Gun & Firearm Discussions

#16: Re: M&P 9 Author: chambered221Location: Lost for good !!! PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:47 am
    ----
Joe, Check this company out ....... Apex Tactical

#17: Re: M&P 9 Author: shrpshtrjoeLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:19 am
    ----
Thanks!!! Smile

#18: Re: M&P 9 Author: RePeteLocation: Gods Country PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:13 pm
    ----
But if you are going to have someone do it for you, contact Dan Burwell, he's the M&P go to guy.

burwellguns.com/

#19: Re: M&P 9 Author: shrpshtrjoeLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:46 pm
    ----
Thanks for the link. There's a shop I deal with for most of my stuff and he's bin doing quite a few and people seem pretty happy with them so I probably will use them.. Smile

Joe

#20: Re: M&P 9 Author: shrpshtrjoeLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:36 pm
    ----
chambered221 wrote:
Joe, Check this company out ....... Apex Tactical

Thats what my shop recommended Very Happy he stocks the APEX M&P Duty/Carry Action Enhancement Kit . I think I will have him do the work it's suppose to make it a real nice trigger .. Thanks Very Happy

Joe

#21: Re: M&P 9 Author: MacDLocation: Canada PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:35 pm
    ----
Brought my M&P 9 home from store today. Gotta wait a week until I get my Authority to Transport before I get it to the range for a shoot. I also melted my first 6 pounds of wheel weights. I only have about 100 more to go and then I will get the molds and melting pot to start my own bullet factory :-). I am looking at 124 grain bullets but not sure if the 115 or 147 is better. Anyone have a suggestion? I have 1000 HP copper plated on order.

#22: Re: M&P 9 Author: RePeteLocation: Gods Country PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:51 pm
    ----
I use the 147's in my Glock and a few friends use this weight in their M&P's.

#23: Re: M&P 9 Author: shrpshtrjoeLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:53 pm
    ----
I shoot 115 grainers . Once I start reloading for the 9 I may try some different weights but I can get federal 115 fmj localy for $ 19.99 per 100 so thats what I have bin buying Very Happy
Joe

#24: Re: M&P 9 Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:54 pm
    ----
I picked the 124-125 grain bullets for my 9mms because they seems to offer the best blend of velocity and penetration.

#25: Re: M&P 9 Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:04 am
    ----
Back "in the day" I used to cast the 124gn 9mm Conical, using a RCBS two cavity mold, for use in my 586 S & W revolver. A very accurate projectile at target velocities.

Many of the 9mm shooters in our Club used the same bullet in their 9mm autos with good success. As Punkin said...a good blend of velocity and penetration...add accuracy to that "list" as well. At 10gr heavier than the 115gn, and only 22gn lighter than the 147gn, I think it is a good compromise between the lighter and heavier projectiles and has much to offer.

Cheers, Vince

#26: Re: M&P 9 Author: inthedarkLocation: Ontario PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:03 pm
    ----
now all you need is some of those gangsta sights!
You know the ones.
They mount on the right side of the gun so you can look cool while you hold and fire it sideways.

Poke Bang Head

#27: Re: M&P 9 Author: shrpshtrjoeLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:50 pm
    ----
I had the APEX M&P Duty/Carry Action Enhancement Kit installed today Very Happy it feels pretty good a much better reset as well . I can't wait to get to the range and try it out.........
Joe

-> Gun & Firearm Discussions