Happy Easter
-> General

#1: Happy Easter Author: ElyBoyLocation: Forest Lake Minnesota PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:13 am
    ----
Jesus is Risen.

Happy Easter, and God Bless All of You!!

Eric

#2: Re: Happy Easter Author: shrpshtrjoeLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:04 am
    ----
Happy Easter all Smile

#3: Re: Happy Easter Author: Donut SlayerLocation: Pensacola, Florida PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:02 pm
    ----
He is risen indeed.

#4: Re: Happy Easter Author: inthedarkLocation: Ontario PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:08 pm
    ----
Alleluia!

#5: Re: Happy Easter Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:42 am
    ----
easter is a double edged sword for us Kiwis who go hunting.
Our red stags are roaring at this time and its the most dangerous time of the year to be out in the hills.
I have avoided hunting at this time for years but now I will go out but am very cautious about how and where I hunt. the flouro gear gets worn from the car park. If a roar doesnt sound right I will talk/roar back something another human will recognise straight away as a fake and if that doesnt work I will bugger off out of there its better to be safe than sorry.
another poor hunter has been shot and killed this year, not by a member of his party but by someone else which is unusual as normally its one of thier mates that has made the fatal mistake of not positivly identifying the target.
take care out there guys.

#6: Re: Happy Easter Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:11 am
    ----
Happy Easter Eric.

How goes the missus mate...she doing OK?

Cheers, Vince

#7: Re: Happy Easter Author: ElyBoyLocation: Forest Lake Minnesota PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:09 am
    ----
Hello Vince,

Judy had her first chemo on Thursday.
On Friday the Doctors gave her a shot that puts her white blood cells back in order.
This helps her immune system. She is lucky because not everybody gets this because of cost. Six thousand $. Insurance covers this because she is a teacher and is around kids.
She didn't get sick, but was a tad tired, which didn't stop her from singing at Mass yesterday, or having a bunch of both of our Families over for dinner yesterday.
She is one tuff person.

Thanks for asking Vince.

Eric

-> General