Follow on insults or joke, Vince isnt the only guilty one
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> Jokes & Humor

#1: Follow on insults or joke, Vince isnt the only guilty one Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:52 pm
    ----
The website officials at this Australian tourism website had a great sense of humour when they answered these travel questions.

Q: Does it ever get windy in Australia ? I have never seen it rain on TV, how do the plants grow? (UK).
A: We import all plants fully grown and then just sit around watching them die.

Q: Will I be able to see kangaroos in the street? (USA)
A: Depends how much you've been drinking.

Q: I want to walk from Perth to Sydney - can I follow the railroad tracks? (Sweden)
A: Sure, it's only three thousand miles, take lots of water.

Q: Are there any ATMs (cash machines) in Australia ? Can you send me a list of them in Brisbane, Cairns ,Townsville and Hervey Bay ? (UK)
A: What did your last slave die of?

Q: Can you give me some information about hippo racing in Australia ? (USA)

A: A-Fri-ca is the big triangle shaped continent south of Europe .

Aus-tra-lia is that big island in the middle of the Pacific which does not.... Oh forget it. Sure, the hippo racing is every Tuesday night in Kings Cross. Come naked.

Q: Which direction is North in Australia ? (USA)
A: Face south and then turn 180 degrees. Contact us when you get here and we'll send the rest of the directions.

Q: Can I bring cutlery into Australia ? (UK)
A: Why? Just use your fingers like we do...

Q: Can you send me the Vienna Boys' Choir schedule? (USA)

A: Aus-tri-a is that quaint little country bordering Ger-man-y, which is
Oh forget it. Sure, the Vienna Boys Choir plays every Tuesday night in Kings Cross, straight after the hippo races. Come naked.

Q: Can I wear high heels in Australia ? (UK)

A: You are a British politician, right?

Q: Are there supermarkets in Sydney and is milk available all year round? (Germany)

A: No, we are a peaceful civilization of vegan hunter gatherers.
Milk is illegal.

Q: Please send a list of all doctors in Australia who can dispense rattlesnake serum. (USA)

A: Rattlesnakes live in A-meri-ca which is where YOU come from.
All Australian snakes are perfectly harmless, can be safely handled and make good pets.

Q: I have a question about a famous animal in Australia , but I forget its name. It's a kind of bear and lives in trees. (USA)
A: It's called a Drop Bear. They are so called because they drop out of Gum trees and eat the brains of anyone walking underneath them. You can scare them off by spraying yourself with human urine before you go out walking.

Q: I have developed a new product that is the fountain of youth. Can you tell me where I can sell it in Australia ? (USA)
A: Anywhere significant numbers of Americans gather.

Q: Do you celebrate Christmas in Australia ? (France)

A: Only at Christmas.

Q: Will I be able to speak English most places I go? (USA)

A: Yes, but you'll have to learn it first

#2: Re: Follow on insults or joke, Vince isnt the only guilty one Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:03 am
    ----
do all the sheep really look scared???
only the slow ones....

#3: Re: Follow on insults or joke, Vince isnt the only guilty one Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:31 am
    ----
Elvis wrote:
only the slow ones....
New-Ze-a-land, a clump of small islands to the east of...
never mind.. Them sheep are scared in Kings Cross if you come naked....

#4: Re: Follow on insults or joke, Vince isnt the only guilty on Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:57 am
    ----
ROFL ROFL ROFL Laughing Laughing Laughing Haha Haha Haha Haha

#5: Re: Follow on insults or joke, Vince isnt the only guilty one Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:10 pm
    ----
this kings cross sounds like a real interesting place to visit?? just dont drop ya wallet or you will have to kick it all the way home !!! right???

#6: Re: Follow on insults or joke, Vince isnt the only guilty one Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:56 pm
    ----
Lots of Kiwis in Kings Cross..

#7: Re: Follow on insults or joke, Vince isnt the only guilty one Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:27 pm
    ----
that explains why it is such a highly recommended place to go...

#8: Re: Follow on insults or joke, Vince isnt the only guilty one Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:37 am
    ----
My eyes are watering as I've just had to bite my tongue.........

#9: Re: Follow on insults or joke, Vince isnt the only guilty one Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:28 am
    ----
the hippos needs entertainment when they are not racing

#10: Re: Follow on insults or joke, Vince isnt the only guilty one Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:53 am
    ----
gelandangan wrote:
Elvis wrote:
only the slow ones....
New-Ze-a-land, a clump of small islands to the east of...
never mind.. Them sheep are scared in Kings Cross if you come naked....

...but only on Tuesday nights Gelan...that's when all the KIWIs visit I've heard.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Hiding Hiding

Cheers, Vince

#11: Re: Follow on insults or joke, Vince isnt the only guilty one Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:26 am
    ----
that could be right Vince..
never know much about these topics anyway. Very Happy
must be a kiwi thing..

#12: Re: Follow on insults or joke, Vince isnt the only guilty on Author: shrpshtrjoeLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:03 am
    ----
You Guys kill me!!!!! ROFL

#13: Re: Follow on insults or joke, Vince isnt the only guilty one Author: English MikeLocation: Whitehaven, Cumbria, UK PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:38 pm
    ----
gelandangan wrote:
Lots of Kiwis in Kings Cross..

That explains the sheep then. Very Happy

#14: Re: Follow on insults or joke, Vince isnt the only guilty one Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:02 pm
    ----
Oi E-Mike, Kiwi bashing is national past time for us Ozzians,
You poms get some other to bash.. No poaching..

Our NZ cousins maybe sheep shaggers, but they are OUR sheep shagger!

#15: Re: Follow on insults or joke, Vince isnt the only guilty one Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:24 pm
    ----
hear hear gelandagan thats right they have the Micks N Paddys from the land of leprecorns to be hassling to be sure to be sure!!!!

-> Jokes & Humor