The advantages of travelling by group.....
-> Jokes & Humor

#1: The advantages of travelling by group..... Author: inthedarkLocation: Ontario PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:32 am
    ----
Laughing Check out these three 30 second commercials. Very Funny and family friendly. Laughing
www.youtube.com/v/gBnv...autoplay=1 www.youtube.com/v/mgCI...autoplay=1 www.youtube.com/v/LuVP...autoplay=1

#2: Re: The advantages of travelling by group..... Author: Ominivision1Location: Iowa PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:33 pm
    ----
That last one was too funny, thanks for sharing.

#3: Re: The advantages of travelling by group..... Author: AloysiusLocation: B., Belgium PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:12 pm
    ----
ITD, where did you get this? I can see them on our local television because it's advertising for "de Lijn", which is the company that's driving our busses.

#4: Re: The advantages of travelling by group..... Author: inthedarkLocation: Ontario PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:56 pm
    ----
Ally, I got this from a buddy of mine in the Canadian Army. He is the foreman in the LCIS (land communications information systems) section with the 3rd Btln PPCLI in Edmonton.

#5: Re: The advantages of travelling by group..... Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:35 am
    ----
Brilliant ITD...love the last one...it's great.

Cheers, Vince

#6: Re: The advantages of travelling by group..... Author: scalerman PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:32 pm
    ----
ROFLMAO

#7: Re: The advantages of travelling by group..... Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:30 pm
    ----
Here's another very funny one, but not along the same vein.

youtu.be/M_V-GI2BQss

Cheers, Vince

-> Jokes & Humor