STOVEY!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next  :| |:
-> Spam-O-Rama

#16: Re: STOVEY! Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:34 am
    ----
Cant house-break a goat either...freind has one, he got in the house once, oh man....those things go w/o warning...they just go and go and go...like nothing's happening.

STUPID GOAT!

#17: Re: STOVEY! Author: fnuserLocation: S.W. Missouri, U.S.A. PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:12 pm
    ----
Yep, here's the tail; thanks Stovey the frequency of electronic stuff breakin in the boondocks just ain't as high as you'd reckon. I'll call when I'm in the neighborhood though.

#18: Re: STOVEY! Author: fnuserLocation: S.W. Missouri, U.S.A. PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:18 pm
    ----
Quoc Pham fixed there is also a touring model

#19: Re: STOVEY! Author: fnuserLocation: S.W. Missouri, U.S.A. PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:43 pm
    ----
weather here has been awesome just a little windy though w\ 40mph winds but I guess that is what blows the warm air in.

#20: Re: STOVEY! Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:37 am
    ----
Love that leopard suit!

Checkin' in boys and girls, super busy at the shop and work. Caught the race bug, again, now that upland season is over. Put 4 weeks of a crash course training into my legs, toe'd the line for the first time in 10 years two weeks ago and hit it. Oooof...almost died. 3 really hard laps. Came in dead last, on the course over 2 hours due to some off-trail excursions, 40 mph winds, getting veg in my rear changer et al. It was a gut check. Funny thing is I still made the podium as there was only 4 guys in my age bracket for the expert class. Laughing I went to hand the medal back but the promoter told me I earned it. Guess they were right when I think about it. Man do I have a LOT of work to do to be competetive again.

Hope you all are well!

- stovey.

#21: Re: STOVEY! Author: fnuserLocation: S.W. Missouri, U.S.A. PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:53 pm
    ----
got a 19.7 Sunday avg for 13miles wind was blowing in the right direction that was just 1 leg of a 50 mile ride though.

#22: Re: STOVEY! Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:16 am
    ----
That's pretty darn quick man...

#23: Re: STOVEY! Author: fnuserLocation: S.W. Missouri, U.S.A. PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:46 pm
    ----
connect.garmin.com/act.../159372354 We paid going the other direction!

#24: Re: STOVEY! Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:28 am
    ----
Wind sucks! I don't make a lotta watts so...I die in the open flat stuff, I have to hide behind someone. Do OK in the hills if I'm in shape.

I gotta get me one of them 'puter thingys. Cool graphs and stuff.

#25: Re: STOVEY! Author: fnuserLocation: S.W. Missouri, U.S.A. PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:08 pm
    ----
They are extremely honest. But make great learning tools

#26: Re: STOVEY! Author: fnuserLocation: S.W. Missouri, U.S.A. PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:59 pm
    ----
here is connect.garmin.com/act.../161150322

#27: Re: STOVEY! Author: fnuserLocation: S.W. Missouri, U.S.A. PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:30 pm
    ----
Blue Springs?

#28: Re: STOVEY! Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:22 am
    ----
Love it! Cool pics. You have yer own personal photographer? I used Egg-Beaters on my rides too.

Gotta Garmin 305 going out with me today after work, my 405 gets here Thursday. Big race this weekend. Still on the fence about it. I'm not competitive yet. Am going for the camping. Awesome spot. Scout for some birds too. Lots of areas up there were closed a few years back due to fires. So it's reveged and recently reopened, birds like that!

#29: Re: STOVEY! Author: fnuserLocation: S.W. Missouri, U.S.A. PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:38 pm
    ----
My buddy takes pictures constantly, I swipe pics off his blog. This blue Kapu frame is my road ride. I made it with simplicity and function in mind. Also comfortable enough for century rides. I did 2 on it last year. Those crank bro's are both ease and function I haven't ever had any problems with them and I prefer touring shoes, which are kinda crossed between mtb and road but most of them are mtb spd. If you ever see any blue touring shoes that's just about the last peice of equipment I haven't smurfed out yet.

#30: Re: STOVEY! Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:02 am
    ----
I have a pair of vintage SIDI road shoes, mid 80's? Velcro...bout an 8.5 and might be a bit light blue for your kit, and, too small- my feet aint that big.

Here's a shot of an epic we did Saturday in the Sequoia's. Monster climbs, epic single track without a mark on it. Instead of racing we blew that off and just went for a fun ride. It was worth it. 2 hours later? It snowed and rained the rest of the weekend. Shocked (taking Shorty & Kabong to the range next Monday too...woohoo!)

-> Spam-O-Rama