Just got to ask !!!
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> Spam-O-Rama

#1: Just got to ask !!! Author: chambered221Location: Lost for good !!! PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:55 am
    ----
Is any of the information I post taken seriously around here !!!

#2: Re: Just got to ask !!! Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:04 am
    ----
yes

#3: Re: Just got to ask !!! Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:05 am
    ----
did I forget to comment on one of your posts?

#4: Re: Just got to ask !!! Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:09 am
    ----
I've even been considering a .25-cal!

#5: Re: Just got to ask !!! Author: Ominivision1Location: Iowa PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:36 am
    ----
chambered221 wrote:

Was a lurker before becoming a member and yes, I do take your posts seriously.

#6: Re: Just got to ask !!! Author: DawgdadLocation: On the Prairie PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:37 am
    ----
Do I know you?

#7: Re: Just got to ask !!! Author: lesterg3Location: Dixie PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:40 pm
    ----
Who are you?

What posts are you refering to?

Yes, c221 I pay attention , and further I apprciate all your posts, ideas, positions, and BS. Does that sooth your poor frayed ego. Worship Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

#8: Re: Just got to ask !!! Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:44 pm
    ----
who by???
if you make a sexist comment Im sure the stout switcher will take you seriously.....
and yes I too do read your posts and take your opinion on board, I may not always agree with what you say but respect it as your point of view.

#9: Re: Just got to ask !!! Author: lesterg3Location: Dixie PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:02 pm
    ----
Very Happy Very Happy Sexist, did he defame Sue or her ilk, Shame. Not sure I'll pay attention any more. Very Happy Very Happy

#10: Re: Just got to ask !!! Author: SuzanneLocation: Eugene, Oregon PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:18 pm
    ----
Chambered!!! Where have you been ole buddy? I never see enough of your snickering face on here. Of course we listen, it's the opinion of choice in my house and I love diversity, it's what makes the world go round. You really should be getting a proper cow boy hat tho. if you wanna be taken seriously. I'll always have you hold the ladder and chase man-eating squirrels up it, I'll always let you tend the stray boogers too. (they don't all pick themselves)

Funny Lester thinks I'm an ilk.....needs to go back to the guide book photos

Suz
loves
Chambered

sort of like
an Elmo

#11: Re: Just got to ask !!! Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:45 pm
    ----
chambered221 wrote:

Of course not. You are lost!

#12: Re: Just got to ask !!! Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:46 pm
    ----
chambered221 wrote:

Of course not. You are lost!

#13: Re: Just got to ask !!! Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:56 pm
    ----
Didn't we just have a group hug for you like this last year?

That not withstanding, I'd say your posts smack of accruacy, useable fact and are usually to the point.

Yer pretty good with a pokin' stick too....

Ya git that 250AI deer whomper yet boy?

#14: Re: Just got to ask !!! Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:46 pm
    ----
chambered221 wrote:

Why do you ask 2 dogs? Laughing

#15: Re: Just got to ask !!! Author: lesterg3Location: Dixie PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:08 pm
    ----
Definition ILK
noun
1. family, class, or kind: he and all his ilk.

Suz don't shoot me yet, please!!!

No offense intended.

-> Spam-O-Rama