THE DOCTOR TOLD ME
-> Spam-O-Rama

#1: THE DOCTOR TOLD ME Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:38 am
    ----
The Doctor told me:

"You can have just one can of beer a week!"

So I ordered just one!

Cheers Party Cheers Party Cheers

I'M FEELING MUCH BETTER NOW

Cheers, Vince

#2: Re: THE DOCTOR TOLD ME Author: AloysiusLocation: B., Belgium PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:03 am
    ----
Heineken?

One morning a Dutchman meets a belgian guy in a bar. Waiter comes and ask what they want to drink. "For me a Heineken" said the Dutchman. Waiter points to the belgian guy and ask: "And you?" Guy answers: "For me a Heineken, I'm not allowed to drink beer before noon..."

#3: Re: THE DOCTOR TOLD ME Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:13 am
    ----
Haha Haha Haha

Cheers, Vince

#4: Re: THE DOCTOR TOLD ME Author: Ominivision1Location: Iowa PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:59 am
    ----
I think your beer can is empty Vince, take a look at the trailer axles and you'll notice 1 set of wheels on the ground meaning LITE BEER. Very Happy Very Happy

#5: Re: THE DOCTOR TOLD ME Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:31 pm
    ----
Yeah I know mate...it's on its way back to be re-filled. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing Cheers Cheers

Cheers, Vince

#6: Re: THE DOCTOR TOLD ME Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:40 am
    ----
Aloysius wrote:
Heineken?

One morning a Dutchman meets a belgian guy in a bar. Waiter comes and ask what they want to drink. "For me a Heineken" said the Dutchman. Waiter points to the belgian guy and ask: "And you?" Guy answers: "For me a Heineken, I'm not allowed to drink beer before noon..."

Now THAT was funny! Laughing

#7: Re: THE DOCTOR TOLD ME Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:43 am
    ----
Vince wrote:
Yeah I know mate...it's on its way back to be re-filled. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing Cheers Cheers

Cheers, Vince

I wonder why, VINCE. Laughing

-> Spam-O-Rama