More green balogna w/o bread.....
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  :| |:
-> Spam-O-Rama

#31: Re: More green balogna w/o bread..... Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:16 am
    ----
zzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZ *snork, shmublemble* ZZZzzzZZZzzz

#32: Re: More green balogna w/o bread..... Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:11 pm
    ----
I can smell the breeze and hear the reel screeming," keep your rod tip up Bushy, dont let him get you in those rapids"

#33: Re: More green balogna w/o bread..... Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:31 am
    ----
Not to worry...Rod tip up and almost doubled back. But he's runnin' again. Reel screaming.

#34: Re: More green balogna w/o bread..... Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:56 am
    ----
I'M WARMIN' UP THE PAN MAN!

#35: Re: More green balogna w/o bread..... Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:59 am
    ----
I thought you were curled up in bed with your new rifle. Waddaya doin' in the kitchen?

#36: Re: More green balogna w/o bread..... Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:02 am
    ----
Rifle's still in jail for another 6 days.... Sad

See if you can land this one w/o breaking the line this time!

#37: Re: More green balogna w/o bread..... Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:14 am
    ----
No problem here, as far as line breakage is concerned. Last time I caught a Chinook (King) Salmon I was using 12 lb line and the salmon weighed out at 35 lbs. Took 45 minutes to land it.

Oh...And ByTheWay...It was on the American River at Sailor's Bar just east of Sacramento.

Had a hell of a time gettin' it to fit in the trunk of a 1976 MG Midgit. Very Happy

Last edited by Bushmaster on Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total

#38: Re: More green balogna w/o bread..... Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:15 am
    ----
Just get in the pan so I can put it in my BELLY.

#39: Re: More green balogna w/o bread..... Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:31 am
    ----
Bushmaster wrote:
Had a hell of a time gettin' it to fit in the trunk of a 1976 MG Midgit.

Ok, Bushy, I've had this image of you being a tall, silver-haired cowboy with dusty boots and always carrying. You fit into an MG Midgit!?! That just lost it for me!!!!

#40: Re: More green balogna w/o bread..... Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:14 am
    ----
I hate to burst your bubble, but I'm 5' 7" 150 lbs.

I restored a 1976 Midget years ago. From the ground up including changing the wheels from dish to wire.

#41: Re: More green balogna w/o bread..... Author: SuzanneLocation: Eugene, Oregon PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:17 am
    ----
I've seen photos....he's disturbingly short, has no butt and wears a ruby red fedora. Oh I just noticed in this one photo he's also wearing pink canvas tennies. Yeah he always "carries"....can't keep is hand off the thing either. Ask him about his arma-dillo. Says he likes to "shoot" his arma-dillo.....interesting chaps too, never seems to wear anything behind them but I'm sure it's cooler that way. He always sits next to me at the stump, we hold hands a lot, far as he goes I guess....oh well....yeah most of those types drive Midgits. Very Happy

Hey SlimJ, while you're here....got a ladder?

Motley
Suz

#42: Re: More green balogna w/o bread..... Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:21 am
    ----
Someone better get her a ladder and MIGHTY quick!!!

#43: Re: More green balogna w/o bread..... Author: Ominivision1Location: Iowa PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:37 am
    ----
Ouch!!, you better get a mighty long ladder Suz.

#44: Re: More green balogna w/o bread..... Author: fnuserLocation: S.W. Missouri, U.S.A. PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:33 pm
    ----
This stuff is rich, I gotta have a cup of coffee to wash it down.

#45: Re: More green balogna w/o bread..... Author: SuzanneLocation: Eugene, Oregon PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:05 pm
    ----
Oh BushM I was just teasin...he's seen your boots. I thought he was tryin to make you into a lesser sort of limp wrist or something. My buddy Jon was accused of it when he wanted to buy a Mazda Miata, everyone told him he had to be gay to drive one. I think they're pretty cools cars, I'd like to have one, Jon won't go near one now...bummer too. Is a Midget any where close to a MG Spider? Don't know the diff.

Snot
Suz

-> Spam-O-Rama