Gangcouver
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> Spam-O-Rama

#1: Gangcouver Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:55 pm
    ----

Dimitri

#2: Re: Gangcouver Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:31 pm
    ----
A very unimpressive fan base! Nothing to be proud of. Spoiled a good season.

#3: Re: Gangcouver Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:11 pm
    ----
I agree, but the Vancouver fans have been known to be idiots Sad

#4: Re: Gangcouver Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:26 am
    ----
those people should be careful ,look what happened to football hooligans a few years back, just plurry irresponsible.the local constabulary will have fun with all the utube footage great evidence provided for them.

#5: Re: Gangcouver Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:16 am
    ----
Just saw some more of the news on this event. They are using the internet to identifiy the instigators. Police say criminals and anarchist are responsible. Also saw a time lapse video of the city sky line showing the burning.

#6: Re: Gangcouver Author: cbsweeneyLocation: New York PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:14 am
    ----
I saw this on the News the other night. I hope all these Idiots are caught and held accountable. A REAL Canucks fan would have went to Boston to Riot. Shocked

#7: Re: Gangcouver Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:53 am
    ----
Laughing Yer a big help cb...

#8: Re: Gangcouver Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:17 pm
    ----
CB: Laughing

I thought it was a Laker's victory party for a second.

Anyone up north watch "The Trailer Park Boys"? I get it on my Roku scanner...I aint never laughed so hard in my life. Mild mannered Canada is fulla suprises.

You Kannuk's is plum crazy! Razz

#9: Re: Gangcouver Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:22 pm
    ----
stovepipe wrote:
CB: Laughing

I thought it was a Laker's victory party for a second.

Anyone up north watch "The Trailer Park Boys"? I get it on my Roku scanner...I aint never laughed so hard in my life. Mild mannered Canada is fulla suprises.

You Kannuk's is plum crazy! Razz

Only the Vancouver cansuck fans...!!! Us Calgary Flames fans are not like that at all. We party and have fun without any conflicts... Smile

By the way, we used to call Vancouver ..... Hongcouver, because of the Oriental population but I'm not sure what to call it anymore...!!! wtf

#10: Re: Gangcouver Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:52 pm
    ----
Its unofficial nickname since the Olympics is Gangcouver due to the high crime rate its experiencing the last few years. But yes Hongcouver is also a nickname. Due to the mass influx of British passport carrying Hong Kong citizens fleeing in 1997.

Still, we in Toronto have little China (Scarborough).

Dimitri

#11: Re: Gangcouver Author: SuzanneLocation: Eugene, Oregon PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:12 pm
    ----
Rottweiler therapy is what's needed there WATCH THIS great little talkin to.

Suz

#12: Re: Gangcouver Author: RePeteLocation: Gods Country PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:29 am
    ----
Great Britain have football (soccer) hooligans, Canada has hockey hooligans. Both are an embarrasment to society.

The one picture from the riots I liked is this one. A contrast on what was happening around them.

Last edited by RePete on Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:37 am; edited 1 time in total

#13: Re: Gangcouver Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:34 am
    ----
I believe we discussed that in another thread. Firmly believe in the "board" of education.

#14: Re: Gangcouver Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:06 am
    ----
That girl is lucky shes not my daughter, I would never speak to her again.

Dimitri

#15: Re: Gangcouver Author: eeyouelderLocation: Quebec PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:42 am
    ----
Apparently the couple came out of the game and where caught up in the riot. As the police pushed the crowd with their shields, the girl was pushed to the ground and was terrified. The police cordon moved on and left them behind. The man is seen comforting the girl. For your information the girl is Canadian and the man is a Kiwi.

-> Spam-O-Rama