Second Verse "Star Spangled Banner"
-> Spam-O-Rama

#1: Second Verse "Star Spangled Banner" Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 11:43 pm
    ----
I've never heard this before, and never realised that it even existed until today.

Second Verse

Cheers, Vince

#2: Re: Second Verse "Star Spangled Banner" Author: Ominivision1Location: Iowa PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 3:59 am
    ----
Actually there's 4 verses plus I think they also have a civil war verse.

#3: Re: Second Verse "Star Spangled Banner" Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 6:15 am
    ----
Beautiful indeed!

#4: Re: Second Verse "Star Spangled Banner" Author: SuzanneLocation: Eugene, Oregon PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 6:56 am
    ----
Ok I have tears in my eyes now...

Suz

#5: Re: Second Verse "Star Spangled Banner" Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 9:40 am
    ----
In 4th grade we were learned all them verses. We had The Flag in our room. America was our Home.

Now? A student last year 4 miles from here was suspended for wearin a t-shirt with the American Flag on it. Why? It offended the latino student body getting ready to celebrate Cinco de Mayo (which BTW aint a real mexican holiday).

I thought I'd never see the day something like this would happen. I hope I live to see the day it never does again and America in once again the Home my Father's faught for.

#6: Re: Second Verse "Star Spangled Banner" Author: Ominivision1Location: Iowa PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 10:27 am
    ----
stovepipe wrote:
In 4th grade we were learned all them verses. We had The Flag in our room. America was our Home. Now? A student last year 4 miles from here was suspended for wearin a t-shirt with the American Flag on it. Why? It offended the latino student body getting ready to celebrate Cinco de Mayo

Unbelievable Sad

#7: Re: Second Verse "Star Spangled Banner" Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 11:16 am
    ----
Just one of a few...sad but true. Glad my ol man aint alive to see this.

articles.nydailynews.c...-americans

#8: Re: Second Verse "Star Spangled Banner" Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 1:28 pm
    ----
Problem is, the boys probably didn't fight it properly with the teacher. I hate to say it but the left-wingers have something right. Push some sort of law into a persons face and people think twice about continuing to bother you about it.

When ever I got a problem with anything that can be "offensive" be it something I am wearing (hunting/gun clothing) or a conversation (talking about hunting at my college for example at lunch), I always fall back on saying one simple thing and its never failed so far for me.

Quote::
"It's my right to (Insert the subject at hand) as a form of (expression/thought/belief/opinion) it per Section 2 B of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms and unless a Parliamentary vote dissolves the freedom of expression as per section 33 of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms expressively permits only the government to suppress that right not you.".

Emphases on the "not you" part.

But lucky for you American's don't have a "non-withstanding clause" which means that you can just say the first part.

Dimitri

#9: Re: Second Verse "Star Spangled Banner" Author: Ominivision1Location: Iowa PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 1:45 pm
    ----
There is no law, no campaign, no program, NOTHING, anywhere or at any time, than can ever make all the guns go away. And as long as one bad guy has one gun, I want one too. You don't have to own one, but if you can't get his gun, you can't have mine.

#10: Re: Second Verse "Star Spangled Banner" Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 1:55 pm
    ----
Guys guys guys....left-libbers have tiny little skulls fulla mush and the attention span of a mosquito. They just glaze over and start countering with jibber-hate mumblings.

They also live off the grid so- ya gotta kick start that brain before ya git yer "point" accross.

Werks fer me. (pic of a liberal brain-starter-point-gitter-accrosser)

#11: Re: Second Verse "Star Spangled Banner" Author: Ominivision1Location: Iowa PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 2:02 pm
    ----
Nice boots.

#12: Re: Second Verse "Star Spangled Banner" Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 2:08 pm
    ----
Thanks.

Treehugger's dont think so....hehehehe.

#13: Re: Second Verse "Star Spangled Banner" Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 8:49 pm
    ----
Stovey...have you polished them "liberal brain-starter-point-gitter-accrosser's"? They obviously ain't work boots...but then again, I 'spose a bit of polish will help them slide into the appropriate place to get ya message across.

Cheers, Vince

#14: Re: Second Verse "Star Spangled Banner" Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:55 am
    ----
Dont polish these....they's workin' boots.

Bel-Rey waterproof grease helps me reach the tight spots and get the point accross. Hehehehe

-> Spam-O-Rama