Thought for the day
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> Jokes & Humor

#1: Thought for the day Author: radarLocation: North Island New Zealand PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 12:23 am
    ----
Never hold your farts in.

They travel up your spine and into your brain, and thats where shitty ideas come from.......

#2: Re: Thought for the day Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:04 am
    ----
oh man thats a goodun.

#3: Re: Thought for the day Author: Ominivision1Location: Iowa PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:41 am
    ----
Shocked Uh oh, wonder if this is going to be like the last thought of the day post? Very Happy

#4: Re: Thought for the day Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:43 am
    ----
I doubt it OV1...we just have to be mindful of the family orientation of The Nut mate.

Cheers, Vince

#5: Re: Thought for the day Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 2:07 pm
    ----
So now I have excuse for coming out with stupid ideas..

#6: Re: Thought for the day Author: ROADJOCKYLocation: SOUTHERN-OHIO PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 8:03 pm
    ----
Vince wrote:
I doubt it OV1...we just have to be mindful of the family orientation of The Nut mate.

Cheers, Vince
THANKS VINCE!

#7: Re: Thought for the day Author: radarLocation: North Island New Zealand PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:08 pm
    ----
Sorry to anyone I offend,

But this sort of Kiwi humour is heard on the radio every day here.

Radar

#8: Re: Thought for the day Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:03 am
    ----
Joke re-write......

Never hold your [flatuations] in.

They travel up your spine and into your brain and that's where [fecis] ideas come from.......

#9: Re: Thought for the day Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 11:13 am
    ----
Now I know why most'a Chambered's thought's stink! Razz

#10: Re: Thought for the day Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 1:48 pm
    ----
too true Radar ALL our radios and TV stations feature this level of humour. very good rewrite Bushy.

#11: Re: Thought for the day Author: chambered221Location: Lost for good !!! PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 9:25 pm
    ----
wtf Stovey's about to get a 10 1/2 Air Jordan give him a fresh breeze up his spine........hopefully it'll blow some of the cobwebs out !!!

#12: Re: Thought for the day Author: SuzanneLocation: Eugene, Oregon PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 9:34 pm
    ----
OMG flatulent jokes again, y'all are mentally incontinent. I think that's why the middle easterners were that head gear. Sorta looks like diapers to me.

that didn't
come
from
Suz

#13: Re: Thought for the day Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 11:29 pm
    ----
Suzanne wrote:
OMG flatulent jokes again, y'all are mentally incontinent. I think that's why the middle easterners were that head gear. Sorta looks like diapers to me.

that didn't
come
from
Suz

Haha Haha Haha Haha

Cheers, Vince

#14: Re: Thought for the day Author: radarLocation: North Island New Zealand PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 12:10 am
    ----
heres an old "Goodies" tune for you all

Blown off its a gas
Blown off its a trip
Its a sin to hold it in so let it rip
Some folks like to hiccup
some folks like to cough

Me.....

I blow off!

(Its a bodily function no less)

#15: Re: Thought for the day Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:33 am
    ----
I think I may be a little more poetic than you Radar old mate:

Where ere ye be,
Let ye wind go free.
In Church or Chapel,
Let it rattle.
A Fart is but a breeze,
that gives the belly ease.

Cheers, Vince

-> Jokes & Humor