fruitcakes panic in So Cal....
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
-> Spam-O-Rama

#16: Re: fruitcakes panic in So Cal.... Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:45 am
    ----
And on top of all that. USSR of C politicians are going to vote on allowing themselves to carry concealed while the populus must stay unarmed.

Man I'm glad I escaped!!

#17: Re: fruitcakes panic in So Cal.... Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:05 am
    ----
they already booted the ban on open carry once. same with AB962. dont ask me how they didnt pass out here in "crepes-n-quiche loraine" land. you can bet it'll come up for another vote soon. see, we are in deep doodoo here with illegals, gangs and debt....so, we vote in a 3-time loser govnernor, neato! brriliant. pensions and corruption ate up all the funds for roads, schools and jobs. so, we need to try and create new "public awareness" bill's to take the sheeple's minds off things here, and, add more bogus laws while not enforcing the ones on the books.

oooh- the new i-pod's here! and, there's radiation coming. better do an "iodide" pill and a shot of wheat grass juice, and make that to go please, my methane-electric-hybrid bus is here.

wont be long. 2.5 years ill be outta debt. and i can make a clean break. then i'm buggin out and bunkin' in bushy's barn.

*sigh* 2.5 years...will...he....make it?!

#18: Re: fruitcakes panic in So Cal.... Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:17 am
    ----
Not a problem. Ya better hurrry though. I've only got 32 years left.

#19: Re: fruitcakes panic in So Cal.... Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:23 am
    ----
goddh...i gotta wait that long to inherit yer colts....that's a lot of stall mucking.

#20: Re: fruitcakes panic in So Cal.... Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:31 am
    ----
Not actually that bad...Tulsa is trained to go outside unless it's raining. Then she refuses. Still workin' on Zeus.

We have potasium iodide pills in our "go to " place in case the brown stuff hits the fan. But we are more worried about New York gettin' nuked. Then again, the prevailing winds protect us from that. Would anyone consider nukin' a big west coast city?

#21: Re: fruitcakes panic in So Cal.... Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:34 am
    ----
just snap off a hunk of one of them red salt licks and suck on that fer a while. that'll fix ya right up for any radiation. might wanna wash it first so ya dont get hoof-in-mouth.

#22: Re: fruitcakes panic in So Cal.... Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:04 am
    ----
No can do...I use sulphur/salt blocks...

#23: Re: fruitcakes panic in So Cal.... Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:14 am
    ----
so ya glow in the dark a little..least you'll be worm free.. Razz

#24: Re: fruitcakes panic in So Cal.... Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:19 am
    ----
Kinda get a yellowish tint to yer skin too.

#25: Re: fruitcakes panic in So Cal.... Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:23 am
    ----
mosquitos 'll leave ya be so...get ta lickin'!

#26: Re: fruitcakes panic in So Cal.... Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:26 am
    ----
Helps to keep the ticks off the horses too.

#27: Re: fruitcakes panic in So Cal.... Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:05 am
    ----
oh man i remember them wood ticks that infested a paints ears one time. wow. that's a job not for the faint hearted. twitchin' and tubin' fer worms is another. had one feller that didnt know sqaut bout equines comes over and ask what the tube was for. i just blew in it to see if i had the gut and not lungs and told him to give a listen and she burped back and man, that curled his hair and bout floored him. how's that smell slick? hahahaha. Razz

#28: Re: fruitcakes panic in So Cal.... Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:52 pm
    ----
Dewormin' them on a regular basis helps to...

#29: Re: fruitcakes panic in So Cal.... Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:58 pm
    ----
yepper. that twitch and tube thingy was a pain on stalions...got pretty wild on a couple. never got all the way into shoeing. helped the ferrier a few times that was neat. he made it look easy. dogs would rumble over toe the nail clippings.

#30: Re: fruitcakes panic in So Cal.... Author: DocTH PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:39 pm
    ----
Ominivis is correct. The K Iodine pills have to be taken either shortly before, or almost immediately exposure to radioactive iodine, but not days before. It will only protect for a period of approx 24 hrs. Its effect depends in part upon the dose of radioactive iodine to which one is exposed. So, the California frenzy is inappropriate. It will NOT protect against radioactive cesium, for which one needs to take Prussion blue (not the variey sold in art stores). And Prussian blue has to be taken for up to 30 days.
Most Californians are likely to get more radiation from their CT scans than from Japan.

-> Spam-O-Rama