My relatives in B.C., Canada
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> Big Game Hunting

#1: My relatives in B.C., Canada Author: stefanLocation: Kalix, Sweden 50 km south the arctic circle PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:48 am
    ----
I have about 30 relatives in B.C. Some of them hunt and live on the mainland and a family living on Vancouver Island.
The children's father left them for just over 1 years ago of a heart attack, but before then he sent me a CD with a little hunting photos from BC The father's son and one grandchild hunt and it is they who are here with a few photos and an acquaintance of them. The father's daughter has a horse breeding and then lend them horses for their hunting trips.

I have an invitation to come there and hunt when I want, and sure, that dream realized, so I'm more and save money for my dream trip.

I hope you enjoy them!

#2: Re: My relatives in B.C., Canada Author: stefanLocation: Kalix, Sweden 50 km south the arctic circle PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:51 am
    ----
Some more photo

#3: Re: My relatives in B.C., Canada Author: 44martyLocation: Cheshire, MA; USA PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:04 am
    ----
Thanks for sharing these photos, Stefan. British Columbia is beautiful - you could call it "God's country"
Keep saving, this will be the trip of a lifetime. It will be great to meet the relatives. You may even decide to stay forever.

#4: Re: My relatives in B.C., Canada Author: stefanLocation: Kalix, Sweden 50 km south the arctic circle PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:42 am
    ----
44marty wrote:
Thanks for sharing these photos, Stefan. British Columbia is beautiful - you could call it "God's country"
Keep saving, this will be the trip of a lifetime. It will be great to meet the relatives. You may even decide to stay forever.

Hi!

Thanks! I'm very envious of those who have such magnificent scenery outside the houses or just for a bit traveling away from home. They're not just looking over the day and hunts, but several days in a row.

I'm saving as much as I can and I hope that I get with me the rest of my family. Wife and son. "It will be fun to go there and visit relatives. Had I been single I would have very well been thinking of moving there for good. Very Happy

Some more....

#5: Re: My relatives in B.C., Canada Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:20 am
    ----
Go for it stefan...And when you make it, try for a hunt using horses to get to camp. It will put the icing on the cake...

#6: Re: My relatives in B.C., Canada Author: stefanLocation: Kalix, Sweden 50 km south the arctic circle PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:01 am
    ----
Bushmaster wrote:
Go for it stefan...And when you make it, try for a hunt using horses to get to camp. It will put the icing on the cake...

Hi!

Thanks! Yes, I'll do it, but first I need to take riding lessons so that I can do to curb the horse. I have never ridden before.

Very Happy

#7: Re: My relatives in B.C., Canada Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:06 am
    ----
Aah...If I can do it. It ain't all that hard. You just hang on and let the horse do the work.

#8: Re: My relatives in B.C., Canada Author: stefanLocation: Kalix, Sweden 50 km south the arctic circle PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:11 am
    ----
Bushmaster wrote:
Aah...If I can do it. It ain't all that hard. You just hang on and let the horse do the work.

Ok! It sounds great! Then, just sit up in the saddle and let the horse go.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

#9: Re: My relatives in B.C., Canada Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:41 am
    ----
Take the riding lesson. You will be more comfortable and the horse will appreciate it!

#10: Re: My relatives in B.C., Canada Author: stefanLocation: Kalix, Sweden 50 km south the arctic circle PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:52 am
    ----
slimjim wrote:
Take the riding lesson. You will be more comfortable and the horse will appreciate it!

Yes, I'll do it! I think also that I will be more appreciated when I have learned a bit about the horse and how it works and should be curbed.

#11: Re: My relatives in B.C., Canada Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:41 pm
    ----
LOL Slimjim...My first riding lesson. This here is a saddle. It goes on the horse with the horn pointed toward the horses head. This is a horse. Put saddle on the horse and tie it on tight. This here is a head stall and bit. Put the bit in the horses mouth (watch out for the teeth) and the head stall over his ears. Now git up ther and let' go...

#12: Re: My relatives in B.C., Canada Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:03 pm
    ----
Any time my feet are off the ground the risk for injury increases. I found riding helpful to learn how to control my body in sync with the horse.

#13: Re: My relatives in B.C., Canada Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:17 pm
    ----
Embarassed slimjim that reads rather Yuck ....... nope I wont go there. Haha ROFL

#14: Re: My relatives in B.C., Canada Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:19 pm
    ----
Great pictures Stefan keep up the good work Im sure your savings will get there.

#15: Re: My relatives in B.C., Canada Author: stefanLocation: Kalix, Sweden 50 km south the arctic circle PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:20 pm
    ----
Elvis wrote:
Great pictures Stefan keep up the good work Im sure your savings will get there.

Thanks! They will surely use over there. Very Happy

-> Big Game Hunting