Long weekend of Bang Bang >>> (new pics!!)
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> Varmint Hunting

#16: Re: Long weekend of Bang Bang (added ONE pic - Bushy complained) Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:35 am
    ----
Elvis wrote:
I guess a headshot with a 45/70 would be pretty terminal for anything...

Now that's an understatement if ever I heard one. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Cheers, Vince

#17: Re: Long weekend of Bang Bang (added ONE pic - Bushy complained) Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:48 pm
    ----
gelandangan, I guess the chances of additional pictures diminishes as each day passes by?

#18: Re: Long weekend of Bang Bang (added ONE pic - Bushy complained) Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:04 am
    ----
You are right slim, Just got back from my mate's house, there is anly one other pic of MY kill Mad
The bastard did not actually took most of my photos!!
Because I never usually asked for them he says!!
Goddamit!

Tomorrow I'll scan and post the OTHER pic.. Sad

#19: Re: Long weekend of Bang Bang >>> (new pics!!) Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:13 am
    ----
Haha.. at last.. a few more pics of my hunt Very Happy

The wabbits and the goat.

#20: Re: Long weekend of Bang Bang >>> (new pics!!) Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:42 am
    ----
gelandangan, thanks for the pictures. I'm glad you pasted your avatar's likeness in the first picture because, with all that camoflage, I don't think I would have seen where your were.

#21: Re: Long weekend of Bang Bang >>> (new pics!!) Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:13 am
    ----
Oh you don't want to see the real Gelandangan...Really you don't. ROFL

Congrats on a good hunt Gelandangan.

#22: Re: Long weekend of Bang Bang >>> (new pics!!) Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:46 pm
    ----
Bushy is right, you dont want to see the real me..
maybe thats the reason my mate is not taking more photos of me..
I may break the camera lens.

-> Varmint Hunting