plugs.....
-> General

#1: plugs..... Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:32 am
    ----
My sis is an audiologist. While in Montana recently I stopped by her shop and got fitted for ear plugs. Big ones are for shooting and little ones are for motorbikes/under helmet.

Way cool! Had to share. Very Happy

#2: Re: plugs..... Author: AloysiusLocation: B., Belgium PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:04 am
    ----
Is there an empty 9 mm Para case inside? I've been told they work fine.
(and someone with cal 20's in his mouth could use some 9 mm brass in his ears to complete the picture Smile )

#3: Re: plugs..... Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:13 am
    ----
Laughing ...good one.

Sis tosses me in the booth first thing when I get out there to check up on my hearing protection habits. You'd be amazed at what she can tell I've been up to....

"...this is loud exhaust, this is power tools, this is...." pointing to dips in the charts.

Gotta watch my P's and Q's.

#4: Re: plugs..... Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:57 am
    ----
These are good to have. I wear mine under my ear muffs for extra protection.

#5: Re: plugs..... Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:05 am
    ----
Yep- trap and hunting the big ones are fine alone. Indoors or on the rifle range I double up.

#6: Re: plugs..... Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:17 am
    ----
Hear tell Bushy aint need'n no plugs, gotts natural noise filters over/in his ears with all that HAIR.

Shocked

Laughing

Happy Friday Grampuh!

Wave

#7: Re: plugs..... Author: English MikeLocation: Whitehaven, Cumbria, UK PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:52 pm
    ----
stovepipe wrote:
Hear tell Bushy aint need'n no plugs, gotts natural noise filters over/in his ears with all that HAIR.

Shocked

Laughing

Happy Friday Grampuh!

Wave

So THAT's why he's called Bushy..... Very Happy

#8: Re: plugs..... Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:54 pm
    ----
I hope so!

Aint heard from him today. Hope he didn't get them flowing locks all tangled up in his reel-to-reel yesterday while relaxing with his quilts and cup of earl grey.

#9: Re: plugs..... Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:27 pm
    ----
Laughing

Seems many wants to pick on bushy..

#10: Re: plugs..... Author: chambered221Location: Lost for good !!! PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:21 pm
    ----
wtf Somebody say old fart ???

Oh Buuuusheee.......the boys are calling !!! Can you come out and play ??? Fighting

#11: Re: plugs..... Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:32 pm
    ----
Hummmph!!

#12: Re: plugs..... Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:40 pm
    ----
Bushmaster wrote:
Hummmph!!

Is that static from that old reel-to-reel?

#13: Re: plugs..... Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:04 am
    ----
Mornin' Bushbud!

Second cup of "cowboy coffee" is ready fer ya! Razz

-> General