been awhile
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> General

#1: been awhile Author: whittlingLocation: Texas (home state is Mass) PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:19 am
    ----
Reckon its been a while since I logged in . To make a long story short its been a busy year. Been hunting crows and squirrels all year long sometimes leaving the house. Got my license,so beware to anyone driving on the New England roads.Older Brothers in Georgia with the sub fleet- Last I heard he went redneck y'all ,got himself a .45 and working on a AR. Spent the summer camping and 4-wheeling and fishing in my Grampa's new boat- Any boat that can go 35 mph is worth going fishing in. Thinking about changing my username from whittling to Tigersaw .Got some powertools and gave up the woodcarving fer carpentry . Gone redneck and aint looking back .Hope to get a Jeep XJ soon and lift it.

#2: Re: been awhile Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:29 am
    ----
Well...Welcome back...

#3: Re: been awhile Author: shrpshtrjoeLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:10 am
    ----
Sounds like you had a good summer. Glad to see ya back..

#4: Re: been awhile Author: 44martyLocation: Cheshire, MA; USA PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:43 pm
    ----
whittling wrote:
Reckon its been a while since I logged in . Been hunting crows and squirrels all year long sometimes leaving the house.

Gone redneck and aint looking back .Hope to get a Jeep XJ soon and lift it.

Welcome back. Sure sounds like you've gone Redneck!! You shootin' them squirrels and crows outen the winders?

#5: Re: been awhile Author: radarLocation: North Island New Zealand PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:43 pm
    ----
Long as he's not shootn them winders out first!!!!

#6: Re: been awhile Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:48 pm
    ----
Nice to hear from you again mate..
Been wondering where you would be.

#7: Re: been awhile Author: chambered221Location: Lost for good !!! PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:33 pm
    ----
wtf Welcome back !!!

#8: Re: been awhile Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:40 pm
    ----
Welcome back mate...good to hear you have been enjoying yourself.

Cheers, Vince

#9: Re: been awhile Author: whittlingLocation: Texas (home state is Mass) PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:57 am
    ----
Aint been shooting stuff out the window but my air rifles....Come in handy for shooting wasps nests, chipmunks ,and when we got bored we shot up a picture of Hitler....

#10: Re: been awhile Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:42 am
    ----
Shoot- howd I miss this one.

Welcome back youngman. Stay in touch.

#11: Re: been awhile Author: ElyBoyLocation: Forest Lake Minnesota PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:47 am
    ----
Welcome back.

What you are bragging about is EXACTLY what I teach my Firearms Safety Class NOT to do.

HOWEVER, what you are doing is EXACTLY what I used to do back in the day.

Keep up the good work, don't kill anybody, and have fun Very Happy Very Happy Shooting Shooting Shooting Shooting Shooting

Eric

#12: Re: been awhile Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:58 am
    ----
What kid with a .22 rifle hasn't shot at varmint passing their bedroom window...

#13: Re: been awhile Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:01 am
    ----
Or w/ a BB gun!

But I get his point. Safety First!

And take the screen out first or the ol man 'll bust yer butt! Laughing

#14: Re: been awhile Author: chambered221Location: Lost for good !!! PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:18 pm
    ----
Bushmaster wrote:
What kid with a .22 rifle hasn't shot at varmint passing their bedroom window...

wtf Pesky neighborhood dogs and cats are considered varmints..........aren't they ???

#15: Re: been awhile Author: 44martyLocation: Cheshire, MA; USA PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:23 pm
    ----
whittling wrote:
Aint been shooting stuff out the window but my air rifles....Come in handy for shooting wasps nests, chipmunks ,and when we got bored we shot up a picture of Hitler....

HaHa - That brings back a fun memory. Got bored at work one day and set up a nail gun to shoot full auto. Blew up a hornets nest with that sucker.

-> General