Lyman Deerstalker
-> Primitive Weapons Hunting

#1: Lyman Deerstalker Author: Gil MartinLocation: Schnecksville, PA PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 4:38 am
    ----
I helped a fellow get started in muzzleloading and picked out a used Lyman Deerstalker in .54 caliber flintlock. He is thrilled with the rifle and wants to buy another muzzleloader. The problem is getting approval from his wife. I wonder how many domestic issues I have caused by helping friends in this manner. All the best...
Gil

#2: Re: Lyman Deerstalker Author: roklokLocation: Fairbanks, Alaska PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:52 pm
    ----
This is the reason I am trying to purchase as many guns as I will possibly ever need while still single!!

#3: Re: Lyman Deerstalker Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:58 pm
    ----
And some of us have wives that understand that a man must have his toys to be happy and besides you never have enough firearms...It is written!!! Deal

#4: Re: Lyman Deerstalker Author: CrackshotLocation: Mich PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:39 am
    ----
I get twitchy when there is an empty space in the gun safe. Shocked

#5: Re: Lyman Deerstalker Author: LittleMagnumLocation: Vermont PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:43 am
    ----
I am from the old school, you put Two guns in corner, give them a little time alone and the next thing you know, a third gun appears ! Been doing that for over 20 years, works well.....Some people don't understand how that works, but they don't have too.........I am trying to get my TC and CVA to make a Lyman great plains rifle. I have faith they will, when the time is right.

#6: Re: Lyman Deerstalker Author: SpacedoneLocation: missouri PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 8:31 am
    ----
GW bush wanting military to do police work in america helped me alot.

my wife read that online ran into my comp/gun/library and screamed "YOU MUST GO TO TOWN AND BUY MORE GUNS, AMMO, AND RELOADING SUPPLIES AND I MEAN NOW."

my wife is jewish whos grandparents came from germany during WW2 and to her its important we as citixens protect ourselves.

#7: Re: Lyman Deerstalker Author: 515034s10ringLocation: Working my way back up and around PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:16 am
    ----
My problem is that my wife wants a new gun every time i get one. I'm not talking about matching the same price as me either because she looks at one and wants it right then and there, as to where i look for a used or just the frame and build on it a lot of times. Sad That's why i sneek a few in from time to time Laughing

#8: Re: Lyman Deerstalker Author: CrackshotLocation: Mich PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:37 pm
    ----
I have so many guns now the wife dont know when one comes in and one goes out Very Happy , Unless its large and has to be put in a corner Whip .

-> Primitive Weapons Hunting