WOO HOO!!!!
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> General

#16: Re: WOO HOO!!!! Author: SuzanneLocation: Eugene, Oregon PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 5:19 pm
    ----
Congrats to the kits and you! Now what are the old folks going to do? Join the living?

Suz

#17: Re: WOO HOO!!!! Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:13 pm
    ----
I hate to be the one to have to tell you this, but we are having the party at your (if we can find it) place. So set'em up, draw a map and post it... wtf

#18: Re: WOO HOO!!!! Author: wiersy111Location: Central Minnesota PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:59 pm
    ----
Bushy just get on HWY 71 and head north when ya hit the middle of Minnesota your here.

#19: Re: WOO HOO!!!! Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:10 pm
    ----
slimjim wrote:
wiersy111 wrote:
Today I think I officially got old. The kids graduated from high school.

Old!?! High school!?! You aren't old yet!!!!

Congrats, now you have to look forward to college graduation, weddings, grandkids, etc. Then you might start feeling old! But remember, you gather speed as you coast downhill.

I agree that's not old..................... Smile

Congrats wiersy, to you and the misses for a couple bright looking and smart younguns... Smile

#20: Re: WOO HOO!!!! Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:25 am
    ----
Good lookin' bunch.

Apples don't fall far from the trees, do they. Knowing you, ya raised them right. Very Happy

Good on you and the Fam. Congrats brother! Cool

#21: Re: WOO HOO!!!! Author: wiersy111Location: Central Minnesota PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:52 pm
    ----
The old tree don't fall far from the nut. Or something like that.

#22: Re: WOO HOO!!!! Author: ArronLocation: Cen.Iowa, by way of SWIowa PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:07 pm
    ----
Sounds like right near Brainerd. Not sure I have ever been to that town or not???? But I know one of my Hlaf-brothers went to school there and got into a small bit of trouble as well. Oh well I think he has his head out of his backside for the most part now. I was happy to see the last of my half siblings gradgitate, yes that is what I meant to type, from Hawley high about three years ago.

They will do fine as long as you taught them right from wrong and to be "wise in the dealings and manners with all things of this world."

Have a good one!!!!! My congratulations to a couple of "newly minted adults."

#23: Re: WOO HOO!!!! Author: wiersy111Location: Central Minnesota PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:03 pm
    ----
Arron I'm 40 miles from Brainerd give me a shout if ya get up this way.

-> General