saw 7 today
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> Big Game Hunting

#16: Re: saw 7 today Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:52 am
    ----
Yep, our neighbor brought home a dog from the pound and any time a man showed up, it would cower and hide. Went to women like a magnet.

#17: Re: saw 7 today Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:36 am
    ----
We had a dog that we gave away as a puppy. The owner asked us to keep her "temporarily" while she moved after a break up with a boyfriend. She never came back to get the dog. That pooch would not go near any human male again, except for me. She lived a long and happy life here.

Interesting how these threads wander... Wink

#18: Re: saw 7 today Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:21 pm
    ----
Pumpkinslinger wrote:
after a break up with a boyfriend. ... That pooch would not go near any human male again, except for me.

There was probably a good reason to break-up with that guy.

#19: Re: saw 7 today Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:21 pm
    ----
Pumpkinslinger wrote:
Interesting how these threads wander...

This forum group has been pretty good about not getting their "panties in a wad" when a thread wonders. The topic on Loading Bench Mess is another good example.

#20: Re: saw 7 today Author: AloysiusLocation: B., Belgium PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:06 pm
    ----
slimjim wrote:
Pumpkinslinger wrote:
after a break up with a boyfriend. ... That pooch would not go near any human male again, except for me.

There was probably a good reason to break-up with that guy.

Is this that guy? (and sorry, but this is a very shocking picture. If anyone should know this guy... I have no words for him!)

www.liveleak.com/view?...1262877325

#21: Re: saw 7 today Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:23 pm
    ----
slimjim wrote:
Pumpkinslinger wrote:

This forum group has been pretty good about not getting their "panties in a wad" when a thread wonders. The topic on Loading Bench Mess is another good example.

Since when? Never used to be like that!! I can recall Bushy and I getting into lots of trouble over that. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Dogs are lots of fun I have two, one outside (Yellow Lab/Golden Retriever X) and one smaller one (Purebred Miniature Schnauzer) in the house. Smile

#22: Re: saw 7 today Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:50 pm
    ----
Aloysius wrote:
Is this that guy?

Pretty sad to see cruety like this!

#23: Re: saw 7 today Author: Donut SlayerLocation: Pensacola, Florida PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:52 am
    ----
slimjim wrote:
Pumpkinslinger wrote:

Yall have really hi-jacked my thread. Mad Mad Mad Cant stay on topic for nothing. Mad Mad Mad Dont know why I even come here. Mad Mad Mad

I'm just pullin yalls chain of course. Very Happy

#24: Re: saw 7 today Author: Donut SlayerLocation: Pensacola, Florida PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:53 am
    ----
Oh, and I hate to see anyone abuse any animal. My dogs and cats are like kids.

#25: Re: saw 7 today Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:07 pm
    ----
yip we had a bitch when Iwas a lad who didnt like the dark fellas, we lived in Tokoroa at the time so it was quite funny. she had bailed a pig then someone elses dogs got there before the old man could ,then she came back to dad cowering with broken teeth.Dad was walking out later that day and ran into these brown fellas with a pig. well our dog had her mates with her now and really wanted to tear these huas up. they denied it of course but that dog never forgot.any brown fellas she met for the rest of her life were treated with caution and hackles up. we are having a bad run with dog attacks here in NZ at this time but the press dont like to go into the WHY the dog turned I guess it dont sell papers.

-> Big Game Hunting