Reloading Bench Mess
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next  :| |:
-> Reloading Ammunition

#211: Re: Reloading Bench Mess Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:34 pm
    ----
No...The "fpr you"...Hunterjoe221's fingers can't spell...

#212: Re: Reloading Bench Mess Author: wiersy111Location: Central Minnesota PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:37 pm
    ----
lol I didn't even see that.

#213: Re: Reloading Bench Mess Author: hunterjoe21Location: Miles City, Montana PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:48 pm
    ----
hunterjoe21 wrote:
WOW!!

That looks great.

What are you using fpr you UC lights?

Sorry....

Shoulda been "for your"...

Dunno if it's my fingers or my brain...maybe it's the beer...

#214: Re: Reloading Bench Mess Author: hunterjoe21Location: Miles City, Montana PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:51 pm
    ----
Bushmaster wrote:
No...The "fpr you"...Hunterjoe221's fingers can't spell...

Looks like you got me and Chambered mixed in though...

#215: Re: Reloading Bench Mess Author: wiersy111Location: Central Minnesota PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:01 pm
    ----
If it's the beer it's acceptable!

#216: Re: Reloading Bench Mess Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:35 pm
    ----
wiersy111 wrote:
$12 dollar walmart specials in the hardware dept. They actually give off good light without being to bright. I've been working down here way to much.... the beer is almost gone! I am going to have to remedy that tomorrow since the weekend is here.

Hey mate.....Stovey might be able to get ya to help him get his light into the best position for his reloading bench...at the moment its underneath. Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing

Cheers, Vince

#217: Re: Reloading Bench Mess Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:36 pm
    ----
I don't like it.. wiersy's reloading room is TOO NEAT!!

Why didn't you load on a small bench and be messy like the rest of us??

#218: Re: Reloading Bench Mess Author: wiersy111Location: Central Minnesota PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:42 pm
    ----
Vince the way stoves light is set up I'd get a sunburn south of the border.

Gelen notice you don't see the floor in most of the picture...... there's a reason. I have tools beer bottles and empty beer cases laying around. Don't worry it'll be a big mess once I finish getting set up and start loading at full speed.

#219: Re: Reloading Bench Mess Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:14 am
    ----
Wiersay wrote:
Vince the way stoves light is set up I'd get a sunburn south of the border.

Nah mate....I wuz intimatin' that you could help Stoves with the placement of his light. Laughing

Cheers, Vince

#220: Re: Reloading Bench Mess Author: chambered221Location: Lost for good !!! PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:20 am
    ----
wtf I wonder if Mr. 111 got the kitchen all cleaned up from his photo opp before the lady of the house returned home from work !!! Shocked

#221: Re: Reloading Bench Mess Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:26 am
    ----
You mean like this, Gelandangan? Shocked

#222: Re: Reloading Bench Mess Author: chambered221Location: Lost for good !!! PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:50 am
    ----
wtf Bushy, they do make new electronics ya know............ya don't have to keep fixing them their antiques !!!

#223: Re: Reloading Bench Mess Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:42 pm
    ----
Them thar anteeks ain't made no more. The one on the left is a Sony SQD-2020 and the preamp is for a Teac 4010SU...And anything close is surround sound and that sucks. I much prefer Quadraphonic...

#224: Re: Reloading Bench Mess Author: chambered221Location: Lost for good !!! PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:06 pm
    ----
Bushmaster wrote:
And anything close is surround sound and that sucks. I much prefer Quadraphonic...

wtf Isn't Quadraphonic early day surround sound ???

#225: Re: Reloading Bench Mess Author: SuzanneLocation: Eugene, Oregon PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:41 pm
    ----
I still haven't been told the light bulb story of the past, are we being shy? Come on boys, I just had a nice strawberry shake from Chambered and feelin frisky. Where's that tequila worm anyway....that'd go good with ice cream.....mmmmMMMmmmm

Suz

-> Reloading Ammunition