So my lil sis e-mails me from Montana....
-> General

#1: So my lil sis e-mails me from Montana.... Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:30 pm
    ----
....sez "YA WON'T BELIEVE WHAT'S IN OUR LIVING ROOM!"...and attaches this pic. Shocked

#2: Re: So my lil sis e-mails me from Montana.... Author: chambered221Location: Lost for good !!! PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:33 pm
    ----
stovey!!! Put that gun away....it's stuffed !!!

#3: Re: So my lil sis e-mails me from Montana.... Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:17 am
    ----
If Stovey don't put the gun away it will really be "stuffed"....big time. Laughing

Cheers, Vince

#4: Re: So my lil sis e-mails me from Montana.... Author: AloysiusLocation: B., Belgium PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:02 am
    ----
There are shotguns that work on compressed air... better keep such a thing at hand for such occasions. Maybe it's even a nice new game to practise when it's raining outside Smile
And when the faisant in no chalenge anymore, you can start practising big game and lure a wild cat into your livingroom.

#5: Re: So my lil sis e-mails me from Montana.... Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:58 am
    ----
Aloysius wrote:
And when the faisant in no chalenge anymore, you can start practising big game and lure a wild cat into your livingroom.

Laughing ...let's lure the kitty into your living room instead.

Ah- you guys are too sharp. It's a hangar.

She sent me the pic from her motel living room, brother in law thought it would be a good gag and they timed how long it took the phone to ring on their end. Laughing It was around 30 seconds. Laughing I swalllered the bait pretty good.

ROOSTER! *boom!*....oops. Mad That'll cost our deposit. Sad

-> General