How-m-I-doin? (target photos)
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next  :| |:
-> Reloading Ammunition

#31: Re: How-m-I-doin? (target photos) Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:02 pm
    ----
I've done trigger jobs on rifles and handguns before, mostly polishing here and there. I've also had to send one back to the factory for repair after my early attempts at "gunsmithing"... Lesson learned was go SLOW and test a lot as you go! The concern is safety, i.e. you want to make sure the gun goes off when YOU want it to, not when IT wants to. Its not hard to go too far, as I learned long ago.

#32: Re: How-m-I-doin? (target photos) Author: chambered221Location: Lost for good !!! PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:58 am
    ----
Suzanne, it is evident that your experience lies somewhere other than what’s appropriate to this site.
Messing with a trigger or any modification for that matter is serious business that isn’t to be taken lightly.
The harm is the unintended consequences that may come about now or in the future.
You are obviously inexperienced or have very little in the field of hunting shooting and re-loading.
Keep making comments like the one to fn (and others) and you’ll find less of us willing to help when you need it. He was, in his own way sending you a warning message that should have made you rethink what you have done, not take offense to.

We have a great bunch of knowledgeable people, we also have a great time laughing with one another, when someone is trying to help keep you out of trouble......................

Chambered221

P.S. take a look at Pumpkinslingers second signature line!!!

#33: Re: How-m-I-doin? (target photos) Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:11 am
    ----
Ignore Chambered221...He's not as fun lovin' as you are...

My Colt .45 ACP has a home adjusted trigger job that everyone praises, but I won't tell anyone how I did it for fear someone will try it and go too far and create a dangerous gun...

Last edited by Bushmaster on Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

#34: Re: How-m-I-doin? (target photos) Author: SuzanneLocation: Eugene, Oregon PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:35 pm
    ----
Chambered Please!! You wouldn't believe how many times I have PMed people on here (thinking I might be offending them) and finding out they actually take my sense of humor as just that. Please don't read into my notes any maligned sarcasm, hatred or disrespect, that's not who I am, but it may be the way you read me. I am trying to find out what is wrong with what I did and so far no one (even you) has said anything. As far as I'm concerned it ok if it works. So far it works. So if there is something wrong with I did please let me know. I'm asking for your help. I know darned well you don't mess with trigger and sears unless you know what you're doing. How do think a little Indian got knowledge of guns, by asking on the internet? How did I figure out how to reload? Do you know of any little Indian 54 yr old women that know how to reload? Do you know any that have a Federal C&R license? I have to get back to work...
Suz

#35: Re: How-m-I-doin? (target photos) Author: SuzanneLocation: Eugene, Oregon PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:37 pm
    ----
And by the way My sincere regrets to anyone that I have offended, it is not intended and never will be intended for me to offend anyone or any thing.

Weaping===and sharpening teeth
Suz

#36: Re: How-m-I-doin? (target photos) Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:41 pm
    ----
Go get'em, Suz...Dang troll (in training)... Laughing

#37: Re: How-m-I-doin? (target photos) Author: wiersy111Location: Central Minnesota PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:06 pm
    ----
Hey Bushy can I borrow your ladder ar are you already up there? If you are more over I'm headed for higher ground.

#38: Re: How-m-I-doin? (target photos) Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:10 pm
    ----
Hiding No, but I have a real strong wall...

#39: Re: How-m-I-doin? (target photos) Author: wiersy111Location: Central Minnesota PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:03 pm
    ----
Got room for the cooler? We'll sit back and watch this play out.

#40: Re: How-m-I-doin? (target photos) Author: d_hoffmanLocation: Chillicothe, Ohio PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:19 pm
    ----
Better build a scaffold behind that wall Bushy. You're going to need a lot of room back there. BTW, who's bringing the beer?

#41: Re: How-m-I-doin? (target photos) Author: d_hoffmanLocation: Chillicothe, Ohio PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:23 pm
    ----
...and don't forget the hot wings. We'll need lots of wings for this. Maybe some pizza too.

#42: Re: How-m-I-doin? (target photos) Author: wiersy111Location: Central Minnesota PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:50 pm
    ----
I'm thinking a keg is in order.

#43: Re: How-m-I-doin? (target photos) Author: SuzanneLocation: Eugene, Oregon PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:15 pm
    ----
Interestingly it sounds as if a sense of humor goes over quite well here. But I'm not finished.......In case anyone without a sense of humor is watching, please let me explain myself clearly, what I said was (copied and pasted) """Fnuser is an endowed member (of course I'm referring to his $member$ not the fact that he has an endowment, it's a simple play on words, meant to excite, not meant to degrade his honorable membership) and I don't think he's thinkin what I'm thinkin with anyway. ( Have you heard of a man thiking with his 'little head' and not his 'big head'? that's the reference here.) You know, bein endowed an all. (Being endowed refers to, again, his man-ness, not his honorable membership) No offense but people don't usually divulge things like that on the first meeting. (What I'm refering to here is a play on words again, as in, one should'nt tell of one's personal parts to someone he has just met.) I regret that you think I was making fun of his honorable membership in the NRA, I was merely using a play on words to sort of flirt, if you will, and hopefully, but not noticeably he was not offended but shocked by my frank forwardness and attempt at fun. I have taken everyones advice to heart despite my attempts at humor, and I intend to always defend and protect my honor as well as I have done all my life. I haven't heard anything from Fnuser about being abused, confused, or laughing it off like the rest of us. I will submit that your reaction to my play on words was rather hostile and abusive, and if anyone needs a little sit down in the corner, It's Not Me. Again I regret any misconceptions of my attempt at humor, and if you don't like what's going on in the bedroom, quit peeking!

Suz

#44: Re: How-m-I-doin? (target photos) Author: wiersy111Location: Central Minnesota PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:41 pm
    ----
Confused Am I the only one that is thoroughly confused here????? wtf

I guess I either missed the play by play or can't read between the lines. Where is Howard Cossel when you need him?

Ooohh do you hear that?........ ah the sound of a fresh cold one being cracked, let's all sit back and drink all these cold ones that are begging to sacrifice themselves. Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers Cheers

#45: Re: How-m-I-doin? (target photos) Author: chambered221Location: Lost for good !!! PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:02 pm
    ----
Suzanne wrote:
And by the way My sincere regrets to anyone that I have offended, it is not intended and never will be intended for me to offend anyone or any thing.

Weaping===and sharpening teeth
Suz

Apology accepted !!!
Don’t forget to brush and floss when your done !!!

Bushy, the troll thing, c’mon can’t ya come up with something better than that ???

Wiersy give me one of those cold ones!!! Been a long day!!!

-> Reloading Ammunition