Duck Hunting
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  :| |:
-> Waterfowl Hunting

#31: Re: Duck Hunting Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:41 am
    ----
15 mins drive and 2 ducks is better than staying home for none..

#32: Re: Duck Hunting Author: wiersy111Location: Central Minnesota PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:51 am
    ----
Minnesota has some good duck hunting but North Dakota is an excellent place to hunt.

#33: Re: Duck Hunting Author: moose2Location: North Idaho PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:44 pm
    ----
wiersy111 wrote:
Minnesota has some good duck hunting but North Dakota is an excellent place to hunt.

It looks to be very good this year. Very Happy

#34: Re: Duck Hunting Author: bigJake165Location: Western Oklahoma PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:45 am
    ----
Oklahoma is not looking good for this years ducks we don't have any water

#35: Re: Duck Hunting Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:06 am
    ----
there are broods of wee fluff balls all over the show at the moment, the big rain we got last week has put flooding in the paddocks and the ducks are just loven it. parries and mallards have thier broods wandering around making the most of the spring growth. looks good for May.

#36: Re: Duck Hunting Author: Ominivision1Location: Iowa PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:31 am
    ----
I have not seen as many ducks, even geese this year compared to previous years. I'm still waiting to bag my first one.

#37: Re: Duck Hunting Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:44 am
    ----
Only ducks 'round these parts are the one's that fly over from the park to invade the jacuzzi in my complex! Funny critters. Duck hunting looks like ton's of fun.

#38: Re: Duck Hunting Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:36 pm
    ----
Stovie???? do you not go chaseing the ducks yet?? man by the sounds of your quail forays you would just love jumpshooting creeks, I highly recomend you give it a whirl just beware it gets in the blood.

#39: Re: Duck Hunting Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:39 pm
    ----
Love to! Down here in SoCal aitn a whole lotta ducks, or water for that matter. I'd have to do some more research....

#40: Re: Duck Hunting Author: wiersy111Location: Central Minnesota PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:05 pm
    ----
Their out there you just have to find the water and blast away.

#41: Re: Duck Hunting Author: wiersy111Location: Central Minnesota PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:06 pm
    ----
Stovie come on up next fall and we'll kill a few quackers.

#42: Re: Duck Hunting Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:14 pm
    ----
Awesome big bro! Thanks! What a great weekend that would be at the Racho deCamo!

No slippin' me none of the Elvis "confetti" loads now....hehehehe God that would be funny.

#43: Re: Duck Hunting Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:19 am
    ----
stovepipe wrote:
Only ducks 'round these parts are the one's that fly over from the park to invade the jacuzzi in my complex! Funny critters. Duck hunting looks like ton's of fun.

Stovey...you could have a lot of fun with these ducks in the jacuzzi...a mask and snorkel, lay on the bottom and when the opportunity presents itself, grab some legs and pull 'em under. Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing If anybody complains you could always say that you are "training" the wee little duckies not to swim and crap in the jacuzzi.

Cheers, Vince

#44: Re: Duck Hunting Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:02 am
    ----
Good idea! I might just try that!

#45: Re: Duck Hunting Author: bigJake165Location: Western Oklahoma PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:57 pm
    ----
Just got back from the duck blind got two, 1 Redhead hen and 1 Ringneck

-> Waterfowl Hunting