Springtime
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> General

#16: Re: Springtime Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:00 am
    ----
ElyBoy wrote:
keep cool and NOT: Slap bugs-- Eric Laughing Laughing

I got bud's in White Bear Lake.... hear tell ya'll got mosquitos the size of crows out there....so bad in fact, ya get malled and lose a pint of blood stopping to fix flat on your dirt bike. Shocked

I wouldn't slap them either, I'd run! Laughing

#17: Re: Springtime Author: ElyBoyLocation: Forest Lake Minnesota PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:25 am
    ----
PM sent Stovepipe.

We are too close not to get together to shoot and BS.

Eric

#18: Re: Springtime Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:33 am
    ----
Copy that! Thanks!

P/s- I'm bringing my DEET and a tennis racket.

Wink

#19: Re: Springtime Author: hunterjoe21Location: Miles City, Montana PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:00 pm
    ----
ElyBoy wrote:
Hey Cary,

I run a Boys Youth Group at our Parish.

Just think Shocked Saturday, their Pops and I will drive out on good old frozen Forest Lake, catch crappie, cook hot dogs, keep cool and NOT: Slap bugs--run from snakes--sweat--or talk about planting our gardens next week.
We will talk about the great ice fishing to be had in March, and hopefully, in April, and then move on the talking about hunting in the fall.

Man Cary, you just don't know what you are missing, living in South Texas. Very Happy Very Happy

Eric Laughing Laughing

Ice fishing in April??

Only way to get me back on the ice is in a flat bottom boat.....

#20: Re: Springtime Author: lesterg3Location: Dixie PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:21 pm
    ----
Ah, spring its been real dry here, but gonna go out and plant alfalfa, clover, chicory, and about twenty fruit and nut trees tomorrow. Hope it rains a little. Very Happy

Gotta keep Bambi, and the turkeys happy, but the hogs have sure torn up the place this last month, won't even have to disk much of it, just drag it flat.

Pray for rain.

#21: Re: Springtime Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:31 pm
    ----
Les, now I know someone who might be willing to thin that hog population down some...

<<<<<<<<<<<!!!!

-> General