Our wonderful Commander in Chief
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> General

#16: Re: Our wonderful Commander in Chief Author: dieselLocation: Watsontown Pa. PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:21 pm
    ----
As a korean vet,lifetime VFW,lifetime American Legion, many years NRA, about to be a lifetime. it is very dissapointing. gonna be a long 4 years. and all "they" put on us in those 4 years will be almost impossable to reverse.

#17: Re: Our wonderful Commander in Chief Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:01 pm
    ----
The Clueless are at the Reins. (Obammy, Biden- Mr. Anti since day one, and Billary)

Funny thing is, when it all goes in the crapper, who they gonna blame then?

They aint gonna stop till we, the responsible and weight-carrying, have been reduced to a Nation of paper-smock and Birkenstock wearing ninny's and yes-men looking for handouts w/o any rights while the wicked run rough-shod over everything. Doubt it? Live in L.A. for a while. See how it really goes down when something hits the fan.

This is not what Our Fathers faught and died for in Europe and The South Pacific. The day my old man retired he left with mom and never came back. I had to go visit them up in Washington state if I wanted to see them- he'd flat had enough and I can't repeat what he said in public about the people and places he used to call home. He was PISSED! and gave the whole place the Finger.

God bless and save America. Before it's too late.

#18: Re: Our wonderful Commander in Chief Author: lesterg3Location: Dixie PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:05 pm
    ----
stovepipe
Quote::
The Clueless are at the Reins. (Obammy, Biden- Mr. Anti since day one, and Billary)

Far from clueless, but definately evil, and un-American.

Funny thing is, when it all goes in the crapper, who they gonna blame then?

Bush, you silly boy, and the media will back them up.

They aint gonna stop till we, the responsible and weight-carrying, have been reduced to a Nation of paper-smock and Birkenstock wearing ninny's and yes-men looking for handouts w/o any rights while the wicked run rough-shod over everything. Doubt it? Live in L.A. for a while. See how it really goes down when something hits the fan.

I did, in 1954 to 1956 was agreat place, then, not now. Hope you can move, and further hope LA drops off in the ocean.

Your Dad had it right.

From a different posting you made:
Argh. I hope (I'm sure) Wayne and the Boy's are all over this.

Who's Wayne and the boy's?

#19: Re: Our wonderful Commander in Chief Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:09 pm
    ----
lesterg3 wrote:

Who's Wayne and the boy's?

www.nra.org/

#20: Re: Our wonderful Commander in Chief Author: lesterg3Location: Dixie PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:36 pm
    ----
Wow, that broke the sound barrier when it went over my head.

#21: Re: Our wonderful Commander in Chief Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:24 pm
    ----
Laughing

...sorry for the code-speak bud... Smile

-> General