Ok I'll start
-> Recipes

#1: Ok I'll start Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:43 pm
    ----
Having an old bathroom scale that would report me as being light as a feather (heavy feather), my wife got a good idea..
She feed me:

Celery stick.. Yuck

here is the recipe:

You take a bunch celery..
You break the stems..
You wash them under running water..
You cut them to finger sizes..
you put them in a plate..
you stare at them..
well.. after looking at them for a while, you loose your appetite and thus eat less and gets a bit less heavy. Bonk

#2: Re: Ok I'll start Author: glockman55Location: Michigan PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:42 pm
    ----
//

#3: Re: Ok I'll start Author: 44martyLocation: Cheshire, MA; USA PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 11:57 am
    ----
Gelan - I tried this recipe and it just didn't work.

After staring at the celery for a while, I took 1/3 of the celery and spread peanut butter on it and added salt to taste. That got my appetite going so:

I took another 1/3 and chopped it up and added it to the leftover rainbow trout (pan fried) that I still had in the fridge from yesterday - with a little chopped onion and bread & butter pickles, some Frank's hot sauce and mayo it made a tasty salad. Now I was really getting hungry.

I chopped the remaining celery up fine, added broken up bacon pieces, an egg and some Makers Mark whiskey and just enough bread crumbs to hold the mess together with a pound of burger to make some seriously tasty hamburgs.

I'm glad I don't own a bathroom scale . . .

#4: Re: Ok I'll start Author: Ominivision1Location: Iowa PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 12:19 pm
    ----
44marty wrote:
Gelan I'm glad I don't own a bathroom scale . . .

Haha Haha Haha Haha

-> Recipes