What did you get for X-Mas, hunting related .
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
-> General

#1: What did you get for X-Mas, hunting related . Author: glockman55Location: Michigan PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:12 am
    ----
I got a Mod. 111 Savage in .270, Real light rifle, synthetic blued. It had a scope on it, package deal that I will upgrade with a better one.
How about the rest of you?

#2: Re: What did you get for X-Mas, hunting related . Author: chambered221Location: Lost for good !!! PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:55 am
    ----
My wife got me 2 of the new Wilson ETM 9MM mags for my STI and a Midway shooting bag. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

#3: Re: What did you get for X-Mas, hunting related . Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:34 am
    ----
Gift card for Bass Pro Shop. After looking above I might need a better family... Wink

#4: Re: What did you get for X-Mas, hunting related . Author: fireball 3Location: northern calif PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:48 pm
    ----
Well,as fer huntin. You can use it fer that too I guess. My daughter gave me a Lanske, ceramic triangle shaped knife sharpener..You can sharpen
serrated blades, and fish hooks..It works great..I keep it with the Lanske
stone kit with the angle guage and rods.. My daughters friend gave me a pair of cool behind the head earmuffs. has pockets in them to hold ear warmer things or whisper ear phones....That's all...Dave

#5: Re: What did you get for X-Mas, hunting related . Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:13 pm
    ----
I win..

My wife gave up her birthday (25 Dec) to came with me hunting Hug
And my two (a teenage and a soon-to-be-teenage) daughters gave their time and try to enjoy the rustic bush life and goat chasing with me.

Life is good... Very Happy

#6: Re: What did you get for X-Mas, hunting related . Author: glockman55Location: Michigan PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:51 pm
    ----
gelandangan wrote:
I win..

My wife gave up her birthday (25 Dec) to came with me hunting Hug
And my two (a teenage and a soon-to-be-teenage) daughters gave their time and try to enjoy the rustic bush life and goat chasing with me.

Life is good... Very Happy

Sounds like the best gift of all. Hats off to your wife and kids..

#7: Re: What did you get for X-Mas, hunting related . Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:02 pm
    ----
My mom used to be anti-gun, now she tolorates them to the point she ok'ed me bringing my hunting rifles to her place when I say if I go hunting near her place. Shocked Still no hunting related things from here, however I did talk her into a couple of MOLLE pouches for my birthday. Very Happy

My dad got me a Site Lite laser bore sighter, mentioned I wanted one a few times in the last couple of years and he got it for me for Christmas. Smile

Gelan,

I hope when I have kids they will be interested in hunting. Smile

Dimitri

#8: Re: What did you get for X-Mas, hunting related . Author: WildHorseLocation: Nebraska PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:41 pm
    ----
I must have been real good last year--I got a new 50 Caliber Remington Genesis. Man does that thing shoot. I shot a deer on the 28th of December. I like it!!

#9: Re: What did you get for X-Mas, hunting related . Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:45 pm
    ----
Yeah, I am blessed to have great family..
Well heheh, I have to semi coerce them to came along.. Embarassed

Dimitri wrote:

Gelan,

I hope when I have kids they will be interested in hunting. Smile

Dimitri

Dimitri, Judging by the current anti gun movements around the world, hopefully there is still hunting as recreational sports when my kids kids have kids.

#10: Re: What did you get for X-Mas, hunting related . Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:45 pm
    ----
I guess I must have everything I need for hunting cause I did not get anything hunting related at all. Shocked

#11: Re: What did you get for X-Mas, hunting related . Author: moose2Location: North Idaho PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:44 pm
    ----
My wife and boys got me a Burris spotting scope. Very Happy

#12: Re: What did you get for X-Mas, hunting related . Author: hunterjoe21Location: Miles City, Montana PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:48 pm
    ----
1895ss wrote:
I guess I must have everything I need for hunting cause I did not get anything hunting related at all. Shocked

Lucky you.

#13: Re: What did you get for X-Mas, hunting related . Author: Pitt55Location: Prince George, B.C. PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:54 pm
    ----
Santa brought me a new Browning white gold medallion in 300 win mag, very pretty gun. Can't wait till all this snow is gone so I can try it on a bear.
Don

#14: Re: What did you get for X-Mas, hunting related . Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:54 pm
    ----
hunterjoe21 wrote:
1895ss wrote:

Lucky you.

I have collected or bought a lot of equipment etc over the years............ Smile

#15: Re: What did you get for X-Mas, hunting related . Author: 10spotterminatorLocation: Redmond, Oregon PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:49 pm
    ----
I got a gift certificate to Cabelas for $40 from the yongest son ,,,
2 buckets of wheel weights from my long time hunting buddy ,,,
2 bags of lead shot from my oldest son ,,,
2 tickets to see Cheech & Chong live from the little woman ,,, Very Happy

** OK so the last one wasnt huntin related, tell me you arent envious **

-> General