I'm up poop creek--somebody help me out!!!
-> General

#1: I'm up poop creek--somebody help me out!!! Author: ElyBoyLocation: Forest Lake Minnesota PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:03 pm
    ----
Ben just started today at Gander Mountain.
I know all of the guys over there, and now I GET THE GANDER 20% DISCOUNT!!!!!

Party Party Party Misc Misc Misc The Wave The Wave ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Somebody talk me out of saving my wife LOTS of money this fall!!! Viking Viking Viking Viking Viking Viking Viking

Eric Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing

#2: Re: I'm up poop creek--somebody help me out!!! Author: CrackshotLocation: Mich PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:38 pm
    ----
Up the creek???? How? you lucky SOB! Very Happy

#3: Re: I'm up poop creek--somebody help me out!!! Author: shrpshtrjoeLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:07 pm
    ----
Congrats to you and Ben. Enjoy the benefits of the job Very Happy
Joe

#4: Re: I'm up poop creek--somebody help me out!!! Author: jsmurphyLocation: Lake Stevens, WA PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:22 pm
    ----
A dream job! I doubt if you will save a dime though, you'll just get more for your dime.

#5: Re: I'm up poop creek--somebody help me out!!! Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:35 pm
    ----
Eric....remember mate....its not the expenditure that should be showcased here...but the savings mate. Very Happy Very Happy

Talk you out of saving money....not a chance in he11 mate...that would be just outright silly. Laughing

Cheers, Vince

#6: Re: I'm up poop creek--somebody help me out!!! Author: dust54Location: Gurley, AL PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:44 am
    ----
You lucky dog!! Party Congrads to Ben and yourself. Worship

#7: Re: I'm up poop creek--somebody help me out!!! Author: DuceLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:11 am
    ----
Don`t you just hate making a good paycheck each week and looking at the amount and see all zero`s? Because your in debt to the company you work for because all the purchases you have made!

#8: Re: I'm up poop creek--somebody help me out!!! Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:09 am
    ----
Eric,

Go and get yourself a new rifle.... since thats what you really want to hear anyways. Very Happy

Dimitri

#9: Re: I'm up poop creek--somebody help me out!!! Author: Joe BoleoLocation: Pennsylvania PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:44 pm
    ----
I hate it when that happens. Take care...
Joe

#10: Re: I'm up poop creek--somebody help me out!!! Author: tikkat3 PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:54 pm
    ----
Take a page out of my wifes book ElyBoy,
"The more you spend, the more you save"
Happy Spending,
Its amazing how many extra things you will actually save money on.

#11: Re: I'm up poop creek--somebody help me out!!! Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:28 am
    ----
Eric...I wasn't really certain what Gander Mountain is so I had a wee Google.....save me a seat in the car buddy....I'm on my way to save my missus some money.

Congrats to the young fella for securing his job and congrats to you for your 20% discounts mate...well done on both counts.

Cheers, Vince

#12: Re: I'm up poop creek--somebody help me out!!! Author: hunterjoe21Location: Miles City, Montana PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:37 am
    ----
Congrats to Ben on the job...

BUT...

20% off at GM is still more expensive than any other shop around here.

-> General