Update
-> Spam-O-Rama

#1: Update Author: trackerLocation: Manitoba, Canada PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:13 pm
    ----
Just talking to Keetowah, guys. She sends her regards and says if anyone's stirring things up she'll be sure and come back and settle them down a bit. wtf

She's saying she's pretty fully armed now, two bows, one recurve, one compound, Ruger SuperBlackHawk .44 Mag, Ruger 10/22 and BAR 30-06, ( and then there's the knives...)so watch your step in the mountains of north Montana boys. Very Happy

#2: Re: Update Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:42 pm
    ----
Gidday Tracker. Mate...I'd be treadin' REAL careful now if'n I was in your boots.

Say hi and give her a big cuddle for me mate.

Cheers, Vince

#3: Re: Update Author: trackerLocation: Manitoba, Canada PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:29 am
    ----
Now hooold on a minute there Mom, she really did tell me to say that! C'mon, you know her!

#4: Re: Update Author: keetoowahLocation: Deep in the mountains of Montana PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:11 pm
    ----
I did i was here at work and he was at work on the puter. I was on break and he was reading this to me. You guys are soooo funny.

I have 3 more slots in the gun cabinet i need to fill. just cant decide with what.
want a crossbow next.
hugs back vince
I always miss the fun in here for some reason.

he doesnt have to tread lightly, he has to duck, thats when the blowgun comes out... giggling,.
ooooooo a paintball gun yea... thanks for the idea vince

regards

#5: Re: Update Author: keetoowahLocation: Deep in the mountains of Montana PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:15 pm
    ----
Tracker dear you forgot the 2 rapiers, 2 epees, the claymore. the khourki, roman short sword, and the egyptian dagger, the bowie and the pair of syes

#6: Re: Update Author: keetoowahLocation: Deep in the mountains of Montana PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:17 pm
    ----
OH mY GOd i am jane smith off of mr and mrs smith movie.
love that oven. yeaaaa

#7: Re: Update Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:50 pm
    ----
oven.. what oven?

-> Spam-O-Rama