Happy Father's Day
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> General

#1: Happy Father's Day Author: DoublejsLocation: SW Pennsylvania PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:41 am
    ----
Happy Father's day to all the dad's on the board! Very Happy

Mine has started off grand.

#2: Re: Happy Father's Day Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:53 am
    ----
Yes...Happy Father's Day to all. I have always figured every day was Father's Day. Mostly because I never stop being a father even though all my kids are grown and gone...Figure I'll be answering the phone at least 5 times tomorrow... Very Happy

#3: Re: Happy Father's Day Author: DuceLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:20 am
    ----
Thanks and to every other father happy fathers day to you as well.

I can not enjoy the presents of my 2 sons today. There off in Afghanistan but my thoughts and prayers are with them and hope to see them home soon.

#4: Re: Happy Father's Day Author: shrpshtrjoeLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:26 am
    ----
Happy Fathers day Very Happy . Just had breakfast with my daughter at Cracker Barrel Very Happy and will go see my son in a bit after I give my pop a call in N.C.
Joe

#5: Re: Happy Father's Day Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:24 am
    ----
Have a good day to all of you. Smile

Will be a while still before I celebrate fathers day. Smile

Dimitri

#6: Re: Happy Father's Day Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:27 am
    ----
Did you know that it is also Grandfather's day too? Just got off the phone with two of my grand daughters...

#7: Re: Happy Father's Day Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:21 am
    ----
Bushmaster wrote:
Did you know that it is also Grandfather's day too?

Up I'd imagine it is. Smile

Dimitri

#8: Re: Happy Father's Day Author: jeh7mmmagLocation: DFW, TX. PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:40 am
    ----
Had a great Father day and they went all out this year.
Dinner, card, gift card, but most of all they bought me

a tank of gas and a locking gas cap. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Have a good one guys. Very Happy

#9: Re: Happy Father's Day Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:00 am
    ----
Whats going on?

Father's day this year in Australia is September 7th...

#10: Re: Happy Father's Day Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:06 am
    ----
In the US it is / was June 15th
The best to all of the fathers here and everywhere. May you all die before your children.

#11: Re: Happy Father's Day Author: nigeLocation: Hull (UK) PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:34 am
    ----
Fathers day in the UK yesterday (June 15)- up early out shooting; then home to get my fathers day cards and a new knife

#12: Re: Happy Father's Day Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:26 am
    ----
Welcome to the forums Nige! Howdy

Dimitri

#13: Re: Happy Father's Day Author: OntheLasGallinasLocation: South Texas PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:07 am
    ----
Welcome Nige!

Sounds like you had a great Father's Day. Mine was also great.

It's always good to hear what's going on in all parts of the world.

Cary

#14: Re: Happy Father's Day Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:05 pm
    ----
Welcome to this fine site Nige...Pull a stump and grab abeer. Sit awhile and join in. Glad to see you had a good Father's day...Mine went quite well too. Was unable to have any food. Only clear liquids, a couple of pills (laxitives and a stomach settler). Then the coupe-degraw...A half gallon of some clear salty sucky liquid and many runs to the toilet...Yup...Great day. And for a present...A trip to the hospital for a colonoscopy today. Mad

Oh...By The Way...You guys are stuck with me for some time now. I came back clean (in more ways then one Very Happy ). Now I have the fun of refillin' my gut...Can't have beer for 24 hours though... Mad

#15: Re: Happy Father's Day Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:14 pm
    ----
Bushmaster, glad all is well there! But you coulda picked a better day for it...

-> General