Terrorists to use Yote traps to kill people
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
-> Varmint Hunting

#1: Terrorists to use Yote traps to kill people Author: SwampFoxLocation: Destin, Florida PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:03 am
    ----
I just read an artice that again shows the bunnie huggers to be full of BS and nutso. Aparently the folks are after the Feds for killing yotes in CO and claim that the yote traps, posion, the feds use can be use by terrorists to kill people. They have a jackass out of Oregon that has sponsored a bill in congress to ban yote killing by the feds. Man, get ready, we will be up to our hip pockets in little furry critters with big teeth. Will the BS never end?
Ed

#2: Re: Terrorists to use Yote traps to kill people Author: OntheLasGallinasLocation: South Texas PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:37 pm
    ----
That's absolutely nuts! I suppose they'll want tax payers to then pay for a coyote welfare program that will build dens for them and to provide them with free condoms, deviant behavior support programs, free needles, etc, for the vast numbers that will propagate when these programs are initiated.

If they saw how those SOBs chew the shit out of my dogs, ON THE BACK PORCH, they might think twice about protecting them. Don't they know that coyotes kill millions of little cute furry woodland critters, such as bunnies, fawns, and baby quail? I guess its ok for a pack to bring down a ranchers sheep, goats, or calves.

There are still counties down here that pay a bounty on them.

This is another subject, but one other thing that gripes my butt is placing certain species of rattlesnakes (and other poisonous snakes) on the protected or endangered species list. I would like to see all poisonous snakes endangered. I’m doing my darnedest….

Cary

#3: Re: Terrorists to use Yote traps to kill people Author: WASAJCO PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:11 pm
    ----
I was told, before I moved here, that in WY, the correct response to certain government mandates concerning predators was SSS. Shoot, Shut up, and Shovel Shocked What a bunch of Scofflaws. No No!

#4: Re: Terrorists to use Yote traps to kill people Author: hunterjoe21Location: Miles City, Montana PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:54 pm
    ----
SwampFox wrote:
yote traps, posion, the feds use can be use by terrorists to kill people.
Ed

I know, a little selective (as related to your original post), but what CANT be used by terrorists to kill people? Planes loaded with fuel? Trucks with fertilizer? Cars with a ($75) full tank of gas?

#5: Re: Terrorists to use Yote traps to kill people Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:53 pm
    ----
OntheLasGallinas wrote:
I would like to see all poisonous snakes endangered. I’m doing my darnedest….Cary

Cary....you should visit us DownUnder mate. Of the 110 million snakes we have down here only about 3.25 are not venomous. Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing

Cheers, Vince

#6: Re: Terrorists to use Yote traps to kill people Author: SwampFoxLocation: Destin, Florida PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:03 am
    ----
As Cary knows, the yotes are taking over the country from coast to coast. Hell fire, I live on an island in Florida. Last year the local animal shelter decided they had a fox problem and put of larger traps. "Fluffy" started to go missing. Guess what was in the trap the next day? A nice big old yote.

Everyone around here kills them on site in the woods, but based on how they propogate, we can not make a dent. The population is totally out of control and the AHs are trying to "save the yote."
Ed

#7: Re: Terrorists to use Yote traps to kill people Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:08 am
    ----
For those that don't know (and I bet you already know this), but yotes have the ability to adapt to human society and live among us. There have been incidents where babies have gone missing from back porches and yards (atleast in Calif. and Tex). Found later (or what's left of them) a few hundred yards from the house...It just isn't the furry cuddly pets that go missing...

#8: Re: Terrorists to use Yote traps to kill people Author: chambered221Location: Lost for good !!! PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:16 am
    ----
Bushy,watchmaker is back with a new light for you to use.

Shoot them yotes at night rigth off the back porch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#9: Re: Terrorists to use Yote traps to kill people Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:21 am
    ----
Yeh, yeh...I noticed...Another commercial break...

#10: Re: Terrorists to use Yote traps to kill people Author: chambered221Location: Lost for good !!! PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:28 am
    ----
You get the beer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll get the popcorn !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#11: Re: Terrorists to use Yote traps to kill people Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:45 pm
    ----
So the Eco-Terrorists are complaining about goverment use of items that can help "terrorists" ... right. Rolling Eyes

Dimitri

#12: Re: Terrorists to use Yote traps to kill people Author: hunterjoe21Location: Miles City, Montana PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:57 pm
    ----
Vince wrote:
OntheLasGallinas wrote:
I would like to see all poisonous snakes endangered. I’m doing my darnedest….Cary

Cary....you should visit us DownUnder mate. Of the 110 million snakes we have down here only about 3.25 are not venomous. Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing

Cheers, Vince

How is a snake 25% non-venemous?

Last edited by hunterjoe21 on Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

#13: Re: Terrorists to use Yote traps to kill people Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:02 pm
    ----
Joe,

I think he meant only 3.25 million snakes out of 110 million snakes in Australia are non-poisonous. Smile

Dimitri

#14: Re: Terrorists to use Yote traps to kill people Author: hunterjoe21Location: Miles City, Montana PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:07 pm
    ----
Dimitri wrote:
Joe,

I think he meant only 3.25 million snakes out of 110 million snakes in Australia are non-poisonous. Smile

Dimitri
I forgot to add the little smiley dude:

Poke

#15: Re: Terrorists to use Yote traps to kill people Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:10 pm
    ----
hunterjoe21 wrote:
:poke:

You poking me ?? Viking ..... Very Happy

Dimitri

-> Varmint Hunting