Future Weapons Game
-> General

#1: Future Weapons Game Author: glockman55Location: Michigan PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:24 pm
    ----
dsc.discovery.com/tv/f...annon.html

Try this game out, don't do it at work, you won't get any thing done. LOL
My second attempt I scored 136,400 points. and made it to level 13.

Man I need to find a Hobby... Laughing

#2: Re: Future Weapons Game Author: hunter63 PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:39 pm
    ----
Thanks, very cool, only got to level 4 the first time, guess I know what I'll be doing..................

#3: Re: Future Weapons Game Author: ElyBoyLocation: Forest Lake Minnesota PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:47 pm
    ----
282,000 and I made it to level 5.

Thanks Glockman, now I'm running behind, and have to cook for the kids ect.

"Supper will be late kids, because Dad had to kill muslims on the net.

Wife is at school, and Miss Little O'bama will think that feeding the kids comes before killing muslims. Sad

Stink'in liberals. Mad Mad

Eric

#4: Re: Future Weapons Game Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:04 pm
    ----
I got to level 7. Must try agian. Laughing

Dimitri

#5: Re: Future Weapons Game Author: hunthard24/7Location: Southeast Missouri PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:05 pm
    ----
117500 level 11 just barley got by 10 last shot

#6: Re: Future Weapons Game Author: glockman55Location: Michigan PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:59 am
    ----
My first attempt was only 21,600..I got lucky on my second..The choppers aren't hard to hit, big points for them..Bombs away..

#7: Re: Future Weapons Game Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:14 am
    ----
74,600 Level 9 first try...Hummm...Interesting...Helos you say? Gotta go find them...

#8: Re: Future Weapons Game Author: chambered221Location: Lost for good !!! PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:05 pm
    ----
Fourth try got all the way through!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Almost didn't make it through 3 levels ( down to last shot )

#9: Re: Future Weapons Game Author: KYGunnerLocation: Elizabethtown, KY PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:31 am
    ----
All the way through on my second try!! A few lucky starting shots.

#10: Re: Future Weapons Game Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:29 pm
    ----
Damn kids anyway...Lucky if I can make it to level 9. Say...Could one of you young'ins reprogram my TV for me again? Very Happy

#11: Re: Future Weapons Game Author: ElyBoyLocation: Forest Lake Minnesota PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:39 pm
    ----
I've only done it one time, and I can see that the game can be addicting.
Don't want that to happen.

Eric

#12: Re: Future Weapons Game Author: keetoowahLocation: Deep in the mountains of Montana PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:06 pm
    ----
too much time here spent in the forest, buying ammo and shopping for new weapons to play with instead of playing a game. Nananana
boys!!

Nananana Howdy

#13: Re: Future Weapons Game Author: keetoowahLocation: Deep in the mountains of Montana PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:10 pm
    ----
shooting at the range with bow and my baby(.44mag) as much as i can with the one day off i get. still want to be the first to get an elk in here.
going to get my bow hunting classes under my belt soon as soon as I hear back from them on the scheduling.
my recurve is jealous of the gun.

plus i like hitting the target so much. Very Happy
now thats addicting.!

#14: Re: Future Weapons Game Author: hunter63 PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:15 pm
    ----
Finally made it all the way.
Woo, Woo
At least playing the game saves me from spending a lot of money.............

#15: Re: Future Weapons Game Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:57 pm
    ----
First attempt....Level 12, but only 126300. Oh well....its a lot of fun. Bugger all on TV tonight....guess what I'm gonna be doin'. Very Happy Laughing

Cheers, Vince

-> General