BIRTHDAY TODAY
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  :| |:
-> General

#61: Re: BIRTHDAY TODAY Author: vint2Location: Iowa PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:25 pm
    ----
Thankee sir!!! er...uh..um we do not have a couch!!!! Smile

#62: Re: BIRTHDAY TODAY Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:09 pm
    ----
Floor? With a rug on it? Or maybe a closet with a stout hanger in it...?

#63: Re: BIRTHDAY TODAY Author: vint2Location: Iowa PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:17 pm
    ----
Hey, buddy we will work something out even if we have to stuff you in to the spare bed room!!! Very Happy

#64: Re: BIRTHDAY TODAY Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:32 pm
    ----
Congrats vint2. I have 33 years up this coming August. Been awesome...wouldn't change it for all the tea in China.

Cheers, Vince

#65: Re: BIRTHDAY TODAY Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:41 pm
    ----
vint2 wrote:
I don't know about hitting 50, but we will celebrate our 44 th anniversary tomorrow and invite all to share in their favorite libation!!! Very Happy

Well happy 44 years of being married to her! Very Happy

Dimitri

#66: Re: BIRTHDAY TODAY Author: vint2Location: Iowa PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:56 pm
    ----
THANKS MUCH,GUYS!!!!! Very Happy

#67: Re: BIRTHDAY TODAY Author: MoraxLocation: Pittsburgh Pa PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:15 pm
    ----
well today was the wifeys B-day, turned a whole 33 yrs old. and this coming july we will "celbrate" 15 years together.. yeah you do the math heheheh

#68: Re: BIRTHDAY TODAY Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:55 pm
    ----
Well like Bushy I had a second attempt. The first time was 12 long horrible years and then I was single for 6 years and now I've been married for going on 20 years, the second time around has been "great" though. Smile

#69: Re: BIRTHDAY TODAY Author: MoraxLocation: Pittsburgh Pa PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:19 pm
    ----
1895ss wrote:
Well like Bushy I had a second attempt. The first time was 12 long horrible years and then I was single for 6 years and now I've been married for going on 20 years, the second time around has been "great" though. Smile

i hear ya, the first one lasted a hair over 3 years for meand drugs got the better of the ex.. so i packed it in, took the kiddo and moved.... then met this pain in the butt, and have not looked back since...

#70: Re: BIRTHDAY TODAY Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:21 pm
    ----
Morax wrote:
then met this pain in the butt

Guess this is one of those things the better half is not to hear about huh ?? Very Happy

I'm going on 21 years single come September, 0 years married. Very Happy

Dimitri

#71: Re: BIRTHDAY TODAY Author: vint2Location: Iowa PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:33 pm
    ----
Marriage to the right women is a blessing! You don't need to get in a hurry, Dimitri!! Take your time and find the right one! Very Happy

#72: Re: BIRTHDAY TODAY Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:35 pm
    ----
Yah and hopefully skip over the first marriage that seems to be a lemon for alot of guys! Laughing

Dimitri

#73: Re: BIRTHDAY TODAY Author: vint2Location: Iowa PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:55 pm
    ----
Yupper!!! Smile

#74: Re: BIRTHDAY TODAY Author: ElyBoyLocation: Forest Lake Minnesota PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:27 pm
    ----
I was a typical Ely hick, and stayed single until I was 35.
Too many trails to be taken to be married. I kind of did about everything, and I'm happy that I waited.
Met the right one when she was teaching in Ely, and will hit 21yrs of being hitched this June.

Wait like I did Dimitri, for the right one to come along. Don't count on Hope, because I've seen pictures of you, and I think that she could beat the Hell out of you right now at 11yrs. Very Happy

She has let me pass on the love of shooting, and the woods to the kids, and I have let her teach them the Arts and Theater. Sad

They are all turning out to be good Red Neck, NRA, NASCAR Conservatives just like the "Old Man" though.
Miss democrat ain't too happy about that. Very Happy Very Happy

Eric

#75: Re: BIRTHDAY TODAY Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:18 pm
    ----
Ely,

How do you manage to live with a Democrat ?? I got to admit its hard enough for me to avoid arguments over things with friends who are liberal (they seem to love to start attacking what I believe in like its a sport, and when you do beat them at their own game by giving them PROF not emotions like they do they shut up for a while then go back at it), can't imagine marrying one. Very Happy

Dimitri

-> General