Deer hunting at 140 MPH WARNING - RATHER GRAPHIC
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> General

#1: Deer hunting at 140 MPH WARNING - RATHER GRAPHIC Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:30 pm
    ----
To all you deer hunters out there. How do you pack a 140 pound deer into a BMW convertible?
Answer: Hit it while doing 140mph.... Shocked Shocked Shocked

Cheers, Vince

more pics following

Last edited by Vince on Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: Deer hunting at 140 MPH WARNING - RATHER GRAPHIC Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:36 pm
    ----
Last three pics.

A terrible waste of a deer Sad .....oh and a nice car. Laughing

Cheers, Vince

#3: Re: Deer hunting at 140 MPH WARNING - RATHER GRAPHIC Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:51 am
    ----
He's just lucky that the deer wasn't a bit taller!

#4: Re: Deer hunting at 140 MPH WARNING - RATHER GRAPHIC Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:22 pm
    ----
Holey..!! Shocked

Its a mince machine too.. Wonder if you put sausage skins on the exhaust...

#5: Re: Deer hunting at 140 MPH WARNING - RATHER GRAPHIC Author: hunterjoe21Location: Miles City, Montana PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:08 pm
    ----
gelandangan wrote:
Holey..!! Shocked

Its a mince machine too.. Wonder if you put sausage skins on the exhaust...

Amazing how demented minds think alike....

My first thought when I saw the pics....

And what would happen when you turn on the air conditioning

#6: Re: Deer hunting at 140 MPH WARNING - RATHER GRAPHIC Author: fireball 3Location: northern calif PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:38 pm
    ----
Well holy crackers, did'nt the driver see the deer crossin' signs. There goes that deer in the headlight look!!!

#7: Re: Deer hunting at 140 MPH WARNING - RATHER GRAPHIC Author: rdncktinkLocation: Hwaseong, South Korea PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:45 pm
    ----
Well I guess that's one fast way to field dress the thing.

#8: Re: Deer hunting at 140 MPH WARNING - RATHER GRAPHIC Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:13 pm
    ----
What is it about big 4 legged critters and cars?

AND YOU THINK HITTING A DEER IS BAD

Guess she didn't see this coming, huh?

MOOSE STORY

The following pictures are of a moose that went through a car's windshield and out the rear window this month near South River, Ontario. wtf Shocked

The VERY lucky woman driver ended up with just a broken wrist and needing a good bath. When you view the pictures you will wonder how the woman managed to survive.

Cheers, Vince

#9: Re: Deer hunting at 140 MPH WARNING - RATHER GRAPHIC Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:17 pm
    ----
Couple more pics.

#10: Re: Deer hunting at 140 MPH WARNING - RATHER GRAPHIC Author: keetoowahLocation: Deep in the mountains of Montana PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:29 pm
    ----
dang rednecks trying to cook good meat in a fancy car again

#11: Re: Deer hunting at 140 MPH WARNING - RATHER GRAPHIC Author: keetoowahLocation: Deep in the mountains of Montana PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:29 pm
    ----
how fast does one have to go to get a moose through the car like that??

#12: Re: Deer hunting at 140 MPH WARNING - RATHER GRAPHIC Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:36 pm
    ----
Well it happend in Ontario, so I'm going to assume between 60-75mph or 100-120km/h as that seems to be the average speed people do around here on "highways" which are marked at 80km/h or 50mph (more like paved county roads for the most part) and then the bigger highways which are marked at 100km/h or 60mph.

Dimitri

#13: Re: Deer hunting at 140 MPH WARNING - RATHER GRAPHIC Author: keetoowahLocation: Deep in the mountains of Montana PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:42 pm
    ----
glad you speak american dimitri.
glad i speak canuckistanian as well. winking to tracker

#14: Re: Deer hunting at 140 MPH WARNING - RATHER GRAPHIC Author: trackerLocation: Manitoba, Canada PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:16 am
    ----
I knew a guy who got killed that way back home, you don't have to be moving all that fast I don't think either. One time I came around a curve on a gravel road and I was doing about 60mph and there was a young bull in the middle of the road. I nailed the brakes and stopped about 15 feet from him. He turned his head toward me and lowered his rack, I thought he was going to charge. I went back around the curve just as fast in reverse. When I came back, he'd left the road. I had two women and four kids in the car, (and no ******* rifle! wasn't my car!) it was serious.

#15: Re: Deer hunting at 140 MPH WARNING - RATHER GRAPHIC Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:40 pm
    ----
Tracker,

Your right though hitting a 1,000 pound moose does kinda ruin anyones day no matter what the speed. All it has to do is drop on the car and it will crush it and everyone in it.

Dimitri

-> General