Do You carry guns in church?
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next  :| |:
-> General

#16: Re: Do You carry guns in church? Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:30 pm
    ----
Bushy,

He called one of them a "young bull" in another thread. Guess he is having a hard time cause the women "own" or "rule" the house at his place. Laughing

Dimitri

#17: Re: Do You carry guns in church? Author: K.W.Location: Finland PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:58 pm
    ----
[quote="Bushmaster"]K.W. Are your citizens being attacked in the streets and in your homes by unsavory persons? Have you had a school shooting or a church shooting? Is Finland crime free? Does Finland even allow concealed carry?

Mr Bushmaster. In last year, first time in my life there was one school shooting, if my memory is ok. It is illegal in Finland for ordinary peoples carry guns. I don´t need carry, becayse i am not Hell Angel, drug dealer or criminal. I can to say; criminals are shooting criminals in my country.There is very small criminal world in Finland. If i shoot somebody for self-defence, it is "exaggerate self-defence". I may to sit seven years in the jail.
I have no criminal record and if i am good, after 3,5 years i shall to be free.
Kauko

#18: Re: Do You carry guns in church? Author: K.W.Location: Finland PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:00 pm
    ----
Sorry 2. times, one message Laughing Sad Very Happy

#19: Re: Do You carry guns in church? Author: ElyBoyLocation: Forest Lake Minnesota PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:17 pm
    ----
That is why I married my Wife, and the apple don't roll far from the tree{Hope}
People ask us why we never argue, and I tell them that when my Wife yells, I cower, and that is the end of it.
Keeps me healthier that way. Very Happy

Eric Toothless Toothless

#20: Re: Do You carry guns in church? Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:36 pm
    ----
Kauko...Could you please explain your last sentense..."I have no criminal record and if I am good,after 3,5 years I shall be free." Confused

#21: Re: Do You carry guns in church? Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:55 pm
    ----
Bushmaster wrote:
Kauko...Could you please explain your last sentense..."I have no criminal record and if I am good,after 3,5 years I shall be free." Confused

I think he means he may get parol after 3 and a half years for using a firearm for self defense.

Dimitri

#22: Re: Do You carry guns in church? Author: ElyBoyLocation: Forest Lake Minnesota PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:57 pm
    ----
Sounds like the democrats are in control over in Finland Bushy.
We will be saying the same thing if the clintons take control again.

Eric

#23: Re: Do You carry guns in church? Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:18 pm
    ----
ElyBoy wrote:
People ask us why we never argue, and I tell them that when my Wife yells, I cower, and that is the end of it.

So the women do own the house. Very Happy

Dimitri

#24: Re: Do You carry guns in church? Author: K.W.Location: Finland PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:22 pm
    ----
If you are not drug dealer, Hell Angel or profesional criminal, you don´t need to carry guns in my coutry. Those peoples only keep shooting each other. There are no terrorist in Finland.

#25: Re: Do You carry guns in church? Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:26 pm
    ----
KW,

That is all well and good but remember carrying a gun isn't just to stop someone from shooting you.

Its to stop the criminal who thinks they can rob you on the street using a knife or gun.

Its to help a women stop a sexual attacker who is too strong/big for her to physically over come.

Its to help others in some areas who are attacked to stop it as well.

Dimitri

#26: Re: Do You carry guns in church? Author: ElyBoyLocation: Forest Lake Minnesota PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:28 pm
    ----
They know better than to mess in my Reloading Room Dimitri, and the last that I counted I had 25 Dead Mounts in the Basement, along with three wildlife prints, and, all of my firearms.

My Wife is also a Saint. Angel Angel Angel

Eric Very Happy Very Happy

#27: Re: Do You carry guns in church? Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:29 pm
    ----
So they do not bother your reloading/hunting room, doesn't mean they don't own the rest of the house. Laughing

Dimitri

#28: Re: Do You carry guns in church? Author: ElyBoyLocation: Forest Lake Minnesota PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:36 pm
    ----
They can have the rest of the house.
I also have a TV, a Fridge, and a double sink in my Room.
Just cleaned a mess of Rainbow Trout an hour ago. Very Happy Very Happy

As a matter of fact, I think that I will hit the Fridge and get some Pickled Herring before my Packers play. Very Happy Very Happy

I went to Mass last night so I could see The Game.
The rest of the bunch are at Mass now.

Eric Laughing Laughing

#29: Re: Do You carry guns in church? Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:43 pm
    ----
Game is starting soon no ?? Laughing

As for the game, may the best team win as long as they beat the Patriots in the Superbowl! Cool

Dimitri

#30: Re: Do You carry guns in church? Author: CrackshotLocation: Mich PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:44 pm
    ----
I carry when and were I feel the need. Laws be damned. Im a free man.

-> General