Wasn't paying attention!
-> General

#1: Wasn't paying attention! Author: SingleShotLoverLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:19 pm
    ----
Would one of you managers please remove the pictures of the 280 Remington Ruger #1 and .223 Ruger #1 (and maybe a couple more...I didn't notice that the default wasn't my album) that I accidentally dropped into the African Game/Antelope Album?

Thanks and I am very sorry!

#2: Re: Wasn't paying attention! Author: ElyBoyLocation: Forest Lake Minnesota PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:23 pm
    ----
Boy, you are a nice guy, SingleShot.

Those are some pretty stocks.
I was going to commont on the nice grain that they have.
Beautiful pieces of wood.

Eric

#3: Re: Wasn't paying attention! Author: shrpshtrjoeLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:59 pm
    ----
SingleShotLover wrote:
Would one of you managers please remove the pictures of the 280 Remington Ruger #1 and .223 Ruger #1 (and maybe a couple more...I didn't notice that the default wasn't my album) that I accidentally dropped into the African Game/Antelope Album?

Thanks and I am very sorry!

No problem at all,Took care of Buddy thanks for leting us no Very Happy
Joe

#4: Re: Wasn't paying attention! Author: DallanCLocation: Utah PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:11 pm
    ----
Did you delete them or move them Joe?

-DallanC

#5: Re: Wasn't paying attention! Author: shrpshtrjoeLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:02 pm
    ----
I deleted them.
Joe

#6: Re: Wasn't paying attention! Author: SingleShotLoverLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:01 am
    ----
Thanks gentlemen...I promise to be more careful in the future!

#7: Re: Wasn't paying attention! Author: DallanCLocation: Utah PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:45 am
    ----
SingleShotLover wrote:
Thanks gentlemen...I promise to be more careful in the future!

Its not a problem. They can be edited and moved around into different albums pretty easily or just deleted and re-uploaded.

-DallanC

-> General