Brass on E-bay
-> Reloading Ammunition

#1: Brass on E-bay Author: jd6158 PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:06 am
    ----
You can still find RELOADING BRASS on E-bay. You have to look close at the add and ask questions. Look in AMMO Boxes, Look at the price of the boxes and ask questions.

#2: Re: Brass on E-bay Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:23 am
    ----
I don't think so...e-bay has become anti-gun and anti 2nd Amendment.

By The Way...Welcome this fine site...Grab a rock and a beer. Sit and join in...You will find that we have a lot of good people here...

#3: Re: Brass on E-bay Author: FALPhilLocation: Dixie PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:06 pm
    ----
Bushy, read between the lines.

#4: Re: Brass on E-bay Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:46 pm
    ----
I'm sorry (not), but ever sense they (e-bay) capitulated to the anti-gun crowd I stopped even going there to see what they might have hidden in the corners...

#5: Welcome to the Forum Author: Joe BoleoLocation: Pennsylvania PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:12 pm
    ----
I agree with Bushmaster. When I want brass, I go to the local public shooting range and pick it up or buy once-fired brass at the gun shops I visit. Take care...
Joe

#6: Re: Brass on E-bay Author: jeh7mmmagLocation: DFW, TX. PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:12 pm
    ----
Try some of these sites for brass. If you know of any more trader please list them.
Thanks James Very Happy

www.brassjunkies.com/

www.auctionarms.com/se...spx?ab=790

www.gunbroker.com/Auct...p?Cat=1016

www.gunsamerica.com/Se.../Brass.htm

brassreloading.com/onc...brass.html

www.cheyennebrass.com/..._fired.asp

www.southernbellebrass.../rifle.htm

www.angelfire.com/biz2...index.html

www.brassmanbrass.com/

ammobrasstrader.com/

#7: Re: Brass on E-bay Author: gandog56Location: Chi-Town Suburbs PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:14 pm
    ----
I have made so many deals on ammobrasstrader from range pickup brass. thank the stars for priority mail Flat rate boxes.

#8: Re: Brass on E-bay Author: popgunLocation: Mitchell, GA, U.S.A. (2007 pop. 191) PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:25 am
    ----
I have done business with brassmanbrass.com Great people, prices, and fast shipping. One time they did not have the brass I needed and they pointed me to another dealer that had it in stock.

-> Reloading Ammunition