Police Warning
-> Jokes & Humor

#1: Police Warning Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:40 pm
    ----
This is serious guys,.. especially to young Dimintri Very Happy Very Happy

Police are warning all men who frequent clubs, parties and local pubs, to be alert and stay cautious when offered a drink from any woman.

Many females use a date rape drug on the market called "Beer" to target unsuspecting men. The drug is generally found in liquid form and is now available almost anywhere. It comes in bottles, in cans, from taps, and in large "kegs."

Beer is used by female sexual predators at parties and bars to persuade their male victims to go home and have sex with them. Typically, a woman needs only to persuade a guy to consume a few units of Beer and then simply ask him home for no-strings-attached sex. Men are rendered helpless against this approach. After several beers, men will often succumb to desires to perform sexual acts on horrific-looking women to whom they would never normally be attracted. After drinking Beer, men often awaken with only hazy memories of exactly what happened to them the night before, often with just a vague feeling that "something bad" occurred.

At other times these unfortunate men are swindled out of their life savings, in a familiar scam known as "A Relationship." It has been reported that in extreme cases, the female may even be shrewd enough to entrap the unsuspecting male into a longer-term form of servitude and punishment referred to as "Marriage." Apparently, men are much more susceptible to this scam after Beer is administered and sex is offered by the predatory females.

Please forward this warning to every male you know. (And women with a sense of humor!) If you fall victim to this insidious Beer and the predatory women administering it, there are male support groups with venues in every town where you can discuss the details of your shocking encounter in an open and frank manner with similarly affected, like-minded guys.

For the support group nearest you, just look up "Golf Courses" in the yellow pages.

#2: Re: Police Warning Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:48 pm
    ----
I can hold my beer pretty well. Laughing

Dimitri

#3: Re: Police Warning Author: trackerLocation: Manitoba, Canada PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:00 am
    ----
My God, what an insidious plot! Thanks for the headsup Gelandangan, Dimitri, hold your beer as you might...You just be careful out there!! Very Happy Very Happy

#4: Re: Police Warning Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:20 pm
    ----
Think I'll have a few at home so when I get to the bar I'll already have a head start. That way the girls won't have to spend as much money...

#5: Re: Police Warning Author: trackerLocation: Manitoba, Canada PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:22 pm
    ----
Bushmaster wrote:
Think I'll have a few at home so when I get to the bar I'll already have a head start. That way the girls won't have to spend as much money...

that's Bushmaster, always the considerate one, thinking of others like that

#6: Re: Police Warning Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:42 pm
    ----
I was thinking more of myself then them...I want to have some control over the situation...I hate waking up the next morning with the wrong fur piece in my face... Very Happy

#7: Re: Police Warning Author: trackerLocation: Manitoba, Canada PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:08 pm
    ----
Bushmaster wrote:
I was thinking more of myself then them...I want to have some control over the situation...I hate waking up the next morning with the wrong fur piece in my face... Very Happy

you forgot to add....again.. Haha Haha Faint Haha Haha

#8: Re: Police Warning Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:05 pm
    ----
Since most locations that serve beer will not give you the cap of the bottle a easy way to count the number of drinks you've had is to put tooth picks in your pocket, one each time you get a drink.

That way if your been served them and you are not paying for them you still have a way to keep tabs on the amount of drinks you have had.

If your mixing beer with hard stuff then add 2 toothpicks for each hard drink to compensate for the fact mixing the drinks will make you drunker faster. Laughing

Dimitri

#9: Re: Police Warning Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:41 pm
    ----
Dimitri must be a god...He can remember to collect tooth picks for each drink. Even after 4 or 5 drinks. I count by noting if the glass or the beer bottle is full or empty or not...That's one...Or was that two? No...That's one...Quick...Where are the tooth picks??

#10: Re: Police Warning Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:45 pm
    ----
Bushmaster,

No not god just I stop drinking once I feel the buzz (After 7 or so drinks, remember I'm a pretty big guy and I generally eat while I drink so that helps). Smile

By the way I'm enjoying a glass of 12 year old whiskey as I type this, with a bowl of pork and beans. Smile

Today sucks. Sad

Dimitri

#11: Re: Police Warning Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:46 pm
    ----
Drinking 12 year old Scotch and today sucks??? I'll trade ya...

#12: Re: Police Warning Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:47 pm
    ----
Bushmaster,

Its 12 year old Canadian Club, today sucks because I just found out my grandmother died. Sad

Dimitri

#13: Re: Police Warning Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:00 pm
    ----
No...I won't trade you afterall. Sorry to hear that...Condolences...Tip one to her for me.

#14: Re: Police Warning Author: trackerLocation: Manitoba, Canada PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:36 pm
    ----
My condolences Dimitri

#15: Re: Police Warning Author: CrackshotLocation: Mich PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:55 pm
    ----
Sorry to hear of your lose Dimitri.

-> Jokes & Humor