I Like This Guy..
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> General

#16: Re: I Like This Guy.. Author: d_hoffmanLocation: Chillicothe, Ohio PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:45 am
    ----
You think your typing is bad, I have to use the search an destroy method of typing.

#17: Re: I Like This Guy.. Author: keetoowahLocation: Deep in the mountains of Montana PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:49 am
    ----
hahahahahahaha

seen how men type and giggle every time.

#18: Re: I Like This Guy.. Author: trackerLocation: Manitoba, Canada PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:10 pm
    ----
I don't think you'd need a grant proposal for those guy's bullets, seems there's plenty of volunteers here.

#19: Re: I Like This Guy.. Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:27 pm
    ----
shrpshtrjoe wrote:
Outstanding answer. The sad part is he probably will hear crap from some Censored Censored bleeding heart.
Joe

You know what Joe....I agree with you 100% mate.

The worst part about this is that the Bleeding Heart/Touchy-Feely/Warm and Fuzzy/Tree Hugging morons will make this guy look like he was innocent...why....because he didn't have his day in court !!! Because of this they will then attack the Sheriff and make him look like the bad guy. B@#%$&*s !!!!

glockman55 wrote:
SWAT team officers fired and hit the guy 68 times. Now here's the kicker:
Naturally, the media asked why they shot him 68 times.
Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd, told the Orlando Sentinel, "That's all the
bullets we had."

Shot him 68 times ???? These guys need to spend some more time on the range methinks. I mean, lets be honest....it was the 68th shot that took him out...the other 67 don't count. Very Happy Razz Very Happy

Cheers, Vince

#20: Re: I Like This Guy.. Author: trackerLocation: Manitoba, Canada PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:29 am
    ----
glockman55 wrote:
Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd, told the Orlando Sentinel, "That's all thebullets we had."

I'm guessing that Grady Judd doesn't much care what the touchy-feely bleeding hearts have to say. Very Happy

Vince's comment about more time on the range might be spot on. What are those carrying? I'm guessing assault rifles with at least a 20 shot magazine plus sidearms and maybe a guy or two with 12 guages for good measure, so..there were only 4 of them and one guy missed 12 times? Don't think so, more likely the first few hundred rounds were for "flushing him out" and the last 68 were for flushing him period.

#21: Re: I Like This Guy.. Author: A17ShooterLocation: California Foothills (Gold Country) PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:28 am
    ----
They just wanted to make sure he got his ticket punched. Wink

Wouldn't want him to be late for his next job. Evil or Very Mad

#22: Re: I Like This Guy.. Author: shrpshtrjoeLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:50 pm
    ----
Vince wrote:

The worst part about this is that the Bleeding Heart/Touchy-Feely/Warm and Fuzzy/Tree Hugging morons will make this guy look like he was innocent...why....because he didn't have his day in court !!! Because of this they will then attack the Sheriff and make him look like the bad guy. B@#%$&*s !!!!
Cheers, Vince

Sadly enough my friend your right, that is most likely exactly what will happen Sad .
Joe

#23: Re: I Like This Guy.. Author: sniperLocation: Utah PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:11 pm
    ----
keetoowah wrote:
hahahahahahaha

seen how men type and giggle every time.

You WATCH guys typing and giggling? Now, that is refinitely a thought! ROFL

-> General