Turkey Trouble
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  :| |:
-> General

#16: Re: Turkey Trouble Author: keetoowahLocation: Deep in the mountains of Montana PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:24 am
    ----
do you really have a problem with women being your equal & not subordinate nor subserviant.
or are you just Fencing Fencing Nananana me to get me riled up?

#17: Re: Turkey Trouble Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:49 am
    ----
There are some that have a problem with the opposite sex and about people being equal, but I don't think Bushy is one of them ............ Laughing

#18: Re: Turkey Trouble Author: keetoowahLocation: Deep in the mountains of Montana PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:51 am
    ----
good to hear. one of the downfalls of reading is you cant hear the tones

#19: Re: Turkey Trouble Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:35 am
    ----
Shoulda used "subservient"....I think I'd rather live in the 25th century.

To enter the 21st century I would have to give up most of my "old fashioned" values, my word wouldn't be any good any more, do drugs and say it's O K, put up with religious radicals, pride in oneself and workmanship, whine and snivel for more government services, etc, etc...

Really you seem to be in the 18th century....And you are asking me to catch up?

#20: Re: Turkey Trouble Author: trackerLocation: Manitoba, Canada PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:19 pm
    ----
Really? You have to put up with religious radicals? Isn't there something in your constitution to protect you from that nonsense or prevent religious radicals altogether?

MY God, the next thing you know, they'll be letting women vote.

#21: Re: Turkey Trouble Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:33 pm
    ----
Subservient, but she drives the new car while I drive the ol' pickup...

Last time I checked 9/11 wasn't covered by the Constitution. I served over seas during the start of the Iraq war (yes war) as a civilian employee of the US Navy. Radical religions? Yes.

#22: Re: Turkey Trouble Author: trackerLocation: Manitoba, Canada PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:38 pm
    ----
Well sir, it is unfortunate that people do the horrible things they do and try to "credit" their actions to their religions. Radicals yes, religious...I have my doubts. I admire and respect,as I believe you know, those who provide and have provided military service to their nations. I believe it to be among the highest of callings.

And another thing, you and I may disagree on a lot of things, Bushmaster, but I'd never doubt that your word is good. Just so you know.

#23: Re: Turkey Trouble Author: keetoowahLocation: Deep in the mountains of Montana PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:51 pm
    ----
if l were in the 18th century I would be riding my pony to Missouri to visit a crusty ole whiteman for a cup of coffee.

In the 25th century you wouldnt be on this planet, you would be living on Mars and at least you unadulterated chauvenistic attitude would be gone.

you do need to catch up, doesnt mean you have to do drugs,
or stop opening doors for the ladies but for your word. well lets just say its not the 18th century where it meant something back then.

thats why you have so many documents and contracts for "your word" doesnt mean anything anymore . mores the pity, but thats part of the domino affect of the white invasion.

icon of whites is paper.

regards

#24: Re: Turkey Trouble Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:54 pm
    ----
We will disagree...But let's not cloud it with anger. I have said in the past that if you loose your temper you have lost the argument...

#25: Re: Turkey Trouble Author: keetoowahLocation: Deep in the mountains of Montana PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:58 pm
    ----
no anger sir. not here anyway.
mr bush youre like a fine chess game.

thanks for your input always.

regards

#26: Re: Turkey Trouble Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:58 pm
    ----
Aaarrgg....easy now...Whoooo Cutter....Ease up....Ease up....I must recheck the history books...Can't rightly remember just who won that game...The white Socks or the Red Socks...

#27: Re: Turkey Trouble Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:03 pm
    ----
Haha Haha Haha Point Roses Bow

#28: Re: Turkey Trouble Author: trackerLocation: Manitoba, Canada PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:05 pm
    ----
Bushmaster wrote:
Aaarrgg....easy now...Whoooo Cutter....Ease up....Ease up....I must recheck the history books...Can't rightly remember just who won that game...The white Socks or the Red Socks...

Sometimes he's so cute I just wanna tickle him under the chin

#29: Re: Turkey Trouble Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:06 pm
    ----
Using what ........? Careful how or how much you tickle. Smile

#30: Re: Turkey Trouble Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:11 pm
    ----
Speaking of Cutter...I need to go to the barn and continue training Cutter's replacement (Zeus) so he can retire...Ya'll later.

-> General