Do you think she yelled "PULL!" when they came through the d
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> Spam-O-Rama

#16: Re: Do you think she yelled "PULL!" when they came through the d Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:37 pm
    ----
Well the fake story originally posted was about a young girl protecting herself from criminals with a gun so I looked for REAL stories in the same age group & sex doing the same thing. Smile

Dimitri

#17: Re: Do you think she yelled "PULL!" when they came through the d Author: hunterjoe21Location: Miles City, Montana PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:58 pm
    ----
It's OK D, Youre NORTH of the border.

We won't point them to your "corner of the net"

www.stormpages.com/dimitrios2/

SOUTHERN ONTARIO is still in CANADA. last I heard, so you should be OK in SOUTHERN ONTARIO, up NORTH of the BORDER, in your corner of the net.
www.stormpages.com/dimitrios2/

Eh?

#18: Re: Do you think she yelled "PULL!" when they came through the d Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:04 pm
    ----
I'm confused. Confused

Dimitri

#19: Re: Do you think she yelled "PULL!" when they came through the d Author: hunterjoe21Location: Miles City, Montana PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:19 pm
    ----
EEH?

#20: Re: Do you think she yelled "PULL!" when they came through t Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:57 pm
    ----
tracker wrote:
I've always maintained that a 12 gauge is the best home defence weapon. Too bad that little girl had to go through that in the first place, but I'm glad that she knew the right thing to do (better them than her)

We can all raise our glasses and cheer for her but I think having to shoot anybody is a pretty traumatic experience, especially for a youngster. Someone should be stopping those crap heads before they get IN to people's homes.

Tracker old mate....you are 1000% correct. This poor little girl now has to live with the fact that she has taken not one, but two lives. As you said:"(better them than her)"....a statement with which I wholeheartedly agree, but it should never have come to that. The unfortunate thing is that they don't issue Law Enforcement Officers with crystal balls....just cast iron, huge ones....so they can't be in place to stop this sort of thing from happening.

I hope she is receiving the correct support to help her through this extremely traumatic time.

Cheers, Vince

#21: Re: Do you think she yelled "PULL!" when they came through t Author: ElyBoyLocation: Forest Lake Minnesota PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:19 pm
    ----
I agree with you Vince.
Good for the little girl, but I'll bet that she will have a hard time picking up a shotgun after this.
It's too bad that it had to come to that, but it did.

Eric

-> Spam-O-Rama